Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Björk - 'Blissing Me'

Pluto

Featured Posts

tomsches

The only thing I dislike about the song are the lyrics "2 music nerds obsessing, sending each other MP3s". Those lyrics are so direct and not hiding behind metaphors, which has not been typical for Björk in the last couple of years and to me they don't go well with the rest of the song.

Other than that, I think it's a great Björk song and I can't wait for the album next week

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

The only thing I dislike about the song are the lyrics "2 music nerds obsessing, sending each other MP3s". Those lyrics are so direct and not hiding behind metaphors, which has not been typical for Björk in the last couple of years and to me they don't go well with the rest of the song.

Other than that, I think it's a great Björk song and I can't wait for the album next week

I think there's also the possibility to find beauty in the most simple of realities. I love the whole metaphor thing, but it is a surprising change that I weirdly can get behind.

aaronyoji
On 11/14/2017 at 6:05 PM, JDi said:

that Barney creep seems to have repressed her humanity for good.

I don't want to sound pretentious af but oh well, here's what I have to say: 

everything post-Biophilia feels like eternally giving birth to children you're never gonna hold. so natural and altruistic that it sucks its own energy back in with the need to explode one last time but it never does. she's more honest and intricate than ever but I just feel drained listening to her. it's what everybody that can't get into her music always felt and what I can no longer escape myself. it's not art when it doesn't feel like either a prayer or a blessing. I think that this might be what happens when you're unsure if you've surrendered or reached a plateau in your spiritual quest.

basically, I think she's too much of a biophiliac at this point and too much bio sapiens kind of killed the homo. 

i think i know what you're getting at. its like her music is being made up on the spot as you listen to it, its so direction-less but put together intricately as to give the effect of being well written. but i agree not since biohilia have i been able to get into her music. and to be working with arca, someone who is so good with rhythm and beats. 

StarlightSeiya

There we go Bjork! Love this release. Definitely hear Vespertine(my fav album of hers). 

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Pacify Him

Her new music sound so simple .. sounds so Vespertine .. sounds so renewed .. rebirth :giveup:

fahO7A2.gif

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived