Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

New Song at AMA´s

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

Dear Monsters,

in the last 2 weeks this fanbase experiencend alot of hyping rumors. We even got some hype from her team. (djws etc.) Today we got an official announcment that she will perform at the AMA´s! They said she would "bring the Cure to the AMA´s" - however many monsters, and I think its the majority say she will perform a new song!

The reason for this post is another:

Please, dont be angry at Gaga or blame her when shes not releasing a new song...I saw that durring ARTPOP and I never understood it. We create those meltdowns ourselves. I think sometimes we crave too much for Gaga. In 2017 we got; Superbowl-Coachella- the Joanne World Tour- and more. I cant be happier. I feel so satisfied. Joanne just turned one....

Not all of you need this post-I know. But some people are  blaming Gaga if nothing happens, despite of all her work.

So please- After the 19th. Lets go hands in hands and enjoy her music. Even if there is no new song.

xoxo- (I hope you know what I mean)

my opinion/prediction for the AMAs

Spoiler

I am one of those who think that she will just perfom the Cure. (eventhough the song was released several months before) I just dont belive in all these rumors, however I can get why people want to belive in them. There were so many rumors about ARTPOP and Joanne and nearly non of what Ive seen was every true. I also dont think that Gaga will always suprise us just because of JW video or the Cure sudden release this year.

River

So baby tell me yes (YES) and I'll stitch you all tonight..

you're gonna be my Frankenstein :music:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

NEW SONG, after The Cure... Bookmark me. Hype has been massive and momentum has been perfectly built. JUST BE PATIENT AND GET READY FOR THE SLAYAGE!

Monster in Scotland

HaveAnOysterBBy
2 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

NEW SONG, after The Cure... Bookmark me. Hype has been massive and momentum has been perfectly built. JUST BE PATIENT AND GET READY FOR THE SLAYAGE!

I really wanna believe this but so use to disappointments 

Archived