💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something doesn't add up

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

GoldenPonyboy
5 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

100% agree. This performance does literally nothing promo wise (the cure's chances of charting high are gone) unless there is more than what meets the eye.

The only way she performs the cure is if she changes the choreo to include the bridges and other stages (like strt at the piano and make her way to the main stage). But even then a Joanne song would have been better because the tour is sold out so might as well promote the album while ur at it

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
3 hours ago, HauntingHollow said:

I agree too, why cant she just promote cleverly instead of whatever mess her team comes up with :cryga:

Yeah. It's really sad that her work is going to waste because of terrible management rather than lack of inspiration or talent. She's very talented and special and she reached a very high peak, and the reason why there was a decline isn't lack of talent in her but choosing to do stuff that aren't as good or doing great stuff but promoting them badly.

25 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Yes yes yes. The promotion and timing from The Fame to BTW was all so perfect. There was never any crazy decisions happening. I wish we could just a have a well planned out era. :toofunny:

Exactly! ARTPOP could've done wonders has it been promoted the right way, same goes for Joanne... It saddens me, because she doesn't lack talent, she lacks a good team and a good plan.

imovertheshow

i'm just happy that we're getting a performance period.

plus they're doing something new??

just give her some time and stop rushing the process and coming up with all these crazy ideas just to keep yourself hype.

latest?cb=20170103031600

perfect illusion stan

LIKELADYAGAGA
28 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

The only way she performs the cure is if she changes the choreo to include the bridges and other stages (like strt at the piano and make her way to the main stage). But even then a Joanne song would have been better because the tour is sold out so might as well promote the album while ur at it

I am really hoping there is a reason behind it being the cure (the songs lyrics tie really well into a frankensteined song) and not just because they want to "keep her name out there". 

LIKELADYAGAGA
19 minutes ago, imovertheshow said:

i'm just happy that we're getting a performance period.

plus they're doing something new??

just give her some time and stop rushing the process and coming up with all these crazy ideas just to keep yourself hype.

latest?cb=20170103031600

I am so happy we are getting a TV performance too. I am just wondering if there is more than meets the eye because it does seem a bit odd. 

DonnieDarko
35 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

The only way she performs the cure is if she changes the choreo to include the bridges and other stages (like strt at the piano and make her way to the main stage). But even then a Joanne song would have been better because the tour is sold out so might as well promote the album while it ur at it

It really doesn't matter if she performs a Joanne song or not. Joanne will get a boost even if she performs The Cure. Unless she performs Joanne, the song. Then the boost would be most probably a bit bigger.  Either way, it's great to have her performing.

Enceladus

What a great time to be a monster :tony:

the 19th can’t come soon enough, I am so excited! Sure my expectations are high after all the hints that were given, but I won’t be mad at all if nothing happens. That’s just another opportunity to create new rumors! Just jk! After all it was a great time with all of you to speculate and discuss. I really love this times, because people are getting really creative. And this inspires me in so many ways in my life! And if the moment becomes true and we get a new song we can stick back together and enjoy the new era. Don’t forget, we are all in the same boat and we are all excited, but don’t be too disappointed when something’s not happen. Try to see positive things to look up for! Love you all! 

PS: Get your coins ready :flop:

GoldenPonyboy
22 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It really doesn't matter if she performs a Joanne song or not. Joanne will get a boost even if she performs The Cure. Unless she performs Joanne, the song. Then the boost would be most probably a bit bigger.  Either way, it's great to have her performing.

But the cure is not on the album, i just dont want people to think shes starting a new era by performing the cure since it was jot that big of a hit. Im glad to see her perform too and i love the cure. All these rumors are messing with my head

LIKELADYAGAGA
25 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

What a great time to be a monster :tony:

the 19th can’t come soon enough, I am so excited! Sure my expectations are high after all the hints that were given, but I won’t be mad at all if nothing happens. That’s just another opportunity to create new rumors! Just jk! After all it was a great time with all of you to speculate and discuss. I really love this times, because people are getting really creative. And this inspires me in so many ways in my life! And if the moment becomes true and we get a new song we can stick back together and enjoy the new era. Don’t forget, we are all in the same boat and we are all excited, but don’t be too disappointed when something’s not happen. Try to see positive things to look up for! Love you all! 

PS: Get your coins ready :flop:

the 19th is my birthday, and even if nothing crazy comes, it is still going to be the best fit ever!! love your attitude. Hyped whether new music is coming or not (but i will explode if new music comes).

LIKELADYAGAGA
20 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

But the cure is not on the album, i just dont want people to think shes starting a new era by performing the cure since it was jot that big of a hit. Im glad to see her perform too and i love the cure. All these rumors are messing with my head

my head is going in circles right now

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

The best for anyone is not expecting anything and wait and see

I jumped on that boat yesterday. If something comes, I will be over the moon but I am at the point where I don't expect anything especially after it was made so clear this was just The Cure.

I can imagine the rumour of new tour dates is true and she wants to extend the tour so she's doing this to show it off, using The Cure because a lot of people know that song and it's the most recent song she's released. I honestly think it's that simple 

Archived