❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

AMAs: live or pre-recorded?

Rifek

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
20 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Nah, I think it's possible. In 2015 Britney performed Pretty Girls from her Las Vegas show :hor: 

This was pre recorded

NewYorkCity
3 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

Yes. That's why I think they should've picked another song or at least come up with new TC performance. But I highly doubt any of that will happen, Bobby's back to being not so good manager, a shame :/ it'll be a wasted opportunity :/ 

raw4.gif?w=1000

andy232000
24 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Live :sweat: The tweet literally says "from the #JoanneWorldTour"

They can record the tour performance, polish it, and then send the video to the AMA so they just input it in the transmition. Its the best option so there arent connection problems nor shitty audio

FalsePromise
2 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

raw4.gif?w=1000

Maybe I didn't express my thoughts the right way. The idea to promote 8 months old song that sounds outdated today and that showcases 1% of JWT's experience is just bad and should be reconsidered! It's almost pointless, like trying to make someone dead for 8 months to life :x 

13 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

They can record the tour performance, polish it, and then send the video to the AMA so they just input it in the transmition. Its the best option so there arent connection problems nor shitty audio

What's this instrumental ;)

Not creating false hype but WHAT IF she performs The Cure then a New song who knows? I mean it is the final song before Million Reasons?:trollga:

Who Knows :derpga:

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Archived