Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

You and I wasn't out on the radio before... The Cure had an official release and now it's done there... That performance should have happened 7 months ago to be honest (with a video)

Well, let’s say she doing it a hit differently this time but still sneaky :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ferretti
3 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

I dont care there is no new music I wasnt even excited at the first place. But wasting a promo spot like this for a song which is over for like 5 months is ridiculous. If they want to push her grammy chances-->Joanne (the song) If they want to push album sales-->Joanne If they want to push the tour--> anything but The cure tbh cause it is the worst part of the whole show :madge: Im very angry right now. Gaga is one of the biggest stars on the planet and the people behind her let this happen. Where The fck is Bobby? :madge: 

I mean, sure, it appears confusing and silly, but I don't think it's easy to ignore the benefits of simply having a major award show performance when it comes to social media, the song itself (:selena:) and tour sales. AMAs might not be the biggest international stage, but it'll get noticed and certainly won't hurt sales.

Plus, there's still a VERY good chance she surprises us (again) with a new song.

But let's not full-on attack Gaga as she pieces herself back together (with surprise new song Frankensteined) or poor Bobby who got like 2 seconds of screen time in five foot two.

disco stick tester, inquire within

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

I don't like that they didn't show her 2013 performance. It's her best one imo.

The one where she crawling a molester’s body on stage? :chica:

Performing The Cure is not the best idea IMO. It's been out since the summer, we've all heard it, we all know it well. It's not a particularly exciting choice. But I have a feeling they've got some kind of surprise up their sleeves...I mean they have to. If all it is, is just a standard TC performance at the Joanne tour, then I'll be truly puzzled as to why her team thought that would be a good idea. 

Gaga Lazuli

Inb4 at the end of her performance she says to buy her new single The Cure available in iTunes

Little Monsters Torture Me

PaPatrick

I don't understand the hate for The Cure, I understand that it's 7 months old or whatever and doesn't need promo now, but it's a bop and I think she has something else up her sleeve.

Nonetheless, my wig is now prepared for take off to Venus.mp3 :air::air::air: 

3 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Performing The Cure is not the best idea IMO. It's been out since the summer, we've all heard it, we all know it well. It's not a particularly exciting choice. But I have a feeling they've got some kind of surprise up their sleeves...I mean they have to. If all it is, is just a standard TC performance at the Joanne tour, then I'll be truly puzzled as to why her team thought that would be a good idea. 

To promote the upcoming new dates for the tour?

RAMROD

Anyway... 

AMA never said Gaga is going to perform The Cure tho?!!

All they did was just played on words??! Didn’t y’all get the gist?? :smh:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

prepare to be puzzled :yay:

Kimblue
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

She sang a new song backstage. She's the one who started all this. Don't blame us.

She’s said that she’s performing it at the AMAs?

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Anyway... 

AMA never said Gaga is going to perform The Cure tho?!!

All they did was just played on words??! Didn’t y’all get the gist?? :smh:

I would love to be as positive, but let's be honest they seriously aimed it's The Cure lol

Robinladen
6 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

It keeps her in the spotlight and it means she can also accept the award live if she wins so it's not a bad idea either. 

sipthistea

What a waste of talent and promo! It's her worst song ever and it's not even the best performance of the concert.

Why didn't they choose any other song from the album? The John Wayne performance for example, or Joanne, or Come To Mama, or even Angel Down? Ugh :madge:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I would love to be as positive, but let's be honest they seriously aimed it's The Cure lol

Hmmm maybe, that tweet implies she will broadcast live from JWT too than be in the venue. No red carpet for us.

Archived