CoS keeps slamming Taylor, SNL performance now

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
16 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

YAS SLAY. I pointed this out on the SNL thread and got SLAMMED for it. So glad not everyone's delulu :kara:\

@scallywally what's good :classy:

Its all good hun haha. Hope you are good too. God knows the stupid arguments on this forum when Mariahs movie comes out. Theres no point is there. :)

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Ok so which one of ya’ll wrote this? Or should I go ask on KatyDaily? 

me 

OilyConstantImperatorangel.gif

Queen Ari

Whoever is in charge of that website needs to be removed the buttplug thats in their ass so he/she could stop talking **** about taylor all the time.

CIWYW >>>>>>>>>>> RIF snl perf ngl 

Cameltoe Chariot
19 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I saw the thread title and wondered what she'd done to offend the Church of Scientology.

same sis

giphy.gif

TCHIKITAH
7 hours ago, moonsago said:

Ok so which one of ya’ll wrote this? Or should I go ask on KatyDaily? 

This is katydaily or better known now as taylordaily

Fiona Apple

She didn't lipsync LMAO. 

It's just that the backing track on the end is too loud.But you can listen her voice clearly in most of the song

GagaMyBlood95

She was singing live, BUT the backing track was obviously so loud that it can fill up her voice almost completely.You can hear her singing just on a few spots..

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

She was singing live, BUT the backing track was obviously so loud that it can fill up her voice almost completely.You can hear her singing just on a few spots..

Maybe I have crazy ears but the only part I can't hear her sing is the "baby let the games begin" part and the last chorus kinda. :rip: 

GagaMyBlood95
5 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Maybe I have crazy ears but the only part I can't hear her sing is the "baby let the games begin" part and the last chorus kinda. :rip: 

I really can't hear her sing like during the entire song (except some small parts as I said), and the only part where I can completely hear her voice is the OOOOOHHHH part before the last chorus. 

I'm really being honest, not dragging her or anything :laughga: 

spicemuncher

Just watched the performance. They didn’t lie. I really do not get the appeal. Bundle that budget with the insane amount of promo, and a chimp could be as popular. I don’t see an ounce of talent or stage presence when it comes to her. In fact, I cringe most of the time she’s on tv. Not hating, just puzzled. That said, Delicate is a catchy song.

Anyway, moving on...

Archived