Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, while I was being hypothetical, considering that that OP called the topic "The Reputation Stadium Tour" and the link they provided stated that this was the dates for "Taylor Swift's reputation Stadium tour." What other conclusion can I come to? I gather that it might just be North America, but the title conveys otherwise. The truth is in the majority of my post because I've always researched Taylor's dates and noticed patterns and her international presence. I'm in the UK, I have a better idea about her worldwide presence than her NA fans.

No, you don't just become an automatic world stadium artist but most artists achieve it a lot quicker than Taylor - Gaga, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Beyonce, etc. all became popular enough to do stadiums abroad a lot sooner than her. Taylor is nearly 12 years into her career and is still not as popular across the globe as she is in America. That's a problem. Actually, Taylor was promoted a lot more from Red and onwards but she does most of her promo like a lot of American stars nowadays - just promote at home and the rest of the world will pick up on it because media is so interconnected now. It's an economical form of promotion but unfortunately still sends the unacceptable message that anywhere that isn't America doesn't matter as much. After 12 years, she should have cracked the international markets by now. No, Madonna was a world star despite only doing America with her first tour - a lot of US stars just did that back then. And why are you comparing a debut tour with a tour 12 years into a career? Your correlation is not matching up. Perhaps it's you who's looking silly. Note what I said about all sources pointing to this being a world stadium tour and you'll see where I'm getting the impression.

And I have never reported you. That is pure speculation and it's 100% untrue. Now who's the one claiming things without evidence? And I've also had messages praising me for standing up to other members because they're sick of them and don't want to reply because they're a problem as well. No need to boast.

No it didn't. The show's attendance and gross was not included on Wikipedia. Festival dates of any kind are never counted. Even Gaga's headlining gig at Rock in Rio wasn't going to be counted.

For the Red tour, yes, she did 5 shows at the O2 but that was just London. The UK is more than just London, you know. That is hours and hours away for some of us and the most populated cities are spread all over the UK, equal distances apart. As if she couldn't have done 4-5 cities instead of a London residency? I guess she was just too lazy to travel. And it's not exactly the same as a stadium date because with 5 shows, fans can go more than once and a lot do. And her entire Red tour in Europe only involved those 5 dates and one in Berlin. Hello, France and Italy are among the world's top ten music markets and at the time, Netherlands was as well. The only reason she did what she did was because she didn't want to do teeny arenas or music halls in Europe like she did with her Speak Now tour. By the time Red came along, her ego had got so big that only stadiums and large arenas would do, hence why she could only go to 2 European countries under those restrictions. If she had the demand in Europe, she'd do a proper leg in all the most popular destinations - UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, maybe even places like Portugal, Poland and Czech Republic at a push. She doesn't tour these places because she doesn't have demand big enough to fill a large arena, not even one date. Simple.

And the reason why all her European dates since Fearless have sold out is because of what I just said - the first few tours started small and she barely has any dates to sell out when she does go there. Next.

It had a negative twist because her international tour dates are never as amazing and this is where she struggles. There's nothing to be positive about. I'm not an optimist, I'm a realist. Negativity is necessary. Everything in life needs a positive to exist and without negativity, there can be no positivity. And most fan forums are a "hating ground" - we're nothing unusual. Most people don't care about pop forums anyway.

Just because they aren't counted for the gross doesn't mean it doesn't count for the tour as a proper show. The 1989 show at Hyde Park was part of the tour.

and wow I didn't know you were Taylor's psychologist who knows how she feels about herself, but good to know there's an insider in our midst

she doesnt travel because as you said, she's lazy and there's been reports about her mother holding her back, and you can essay all you want as you have been doing for these past three years (and been proven entirely wrong this week), but the demand is there

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
Just now, Spock said:

Just because they aren't counted for the gross doesn't mean it doesn't count for the tour as a proper show. The 1989 show at Hyde Park was part of the tour.

and wow I didn't know you were Taylor's psychologist who knows how she feels about herself, but good to know there's an insider in our midst

she doesnt travel because as you said, she's lazy and there's been reports about her mother holding her back, and you can essay all you want as you have been doing for these past three years (and been proven entirely wrong this week), but the demand is there

It was a proper show that was counted as a tour date but it didn't count towards attendance or gross. She was really successful in the UK last era, so the fact she only did 2 arenas and a festival date here was unacceptable.

Where did I say I knew how she feels about herself? I'm just stating the blatantly obvious. The smallest venue she'll perform in these days is 13k capacity. That tells you that there are guidelines in place about how small is too small. This is to do with numbers and patterns, not psychology.

Yes, I know there are rumours that her mum's holding her back, I've addressed this before. But it's good that you admit that she's probably a bit lazy as well. Maybe if she did more international promo, she'd be bigger but she thinks she's too good for it. And how have I been proven entirely wrong? If there is demand, more dates will be added. That's how the touring business works. There are some big markets that she's never toured in before. Explain how that isn't a result of lack of demand because every other big name right now has no problem going to these regions basically every tour. Taylor's inability to sell out a proper European arena leg should make her a laughing stock because literally every big name right now can do it except her. Joanne did really badly in Europe but Gaga's still giving us 18 arena dates across 10 countries, all of which are almost completely sold out. If Taylor's album had sold what Joanne did in Europe, she wouldn't have even bothered coming here, let's be real. Whereas Gaga can't even get a top 10 hit with that album in the UK and it barely sells 100k and yet gives us 5 arena dates. Why? Because her team know she has the demand, even with a flop album. So, explain to me, again how I'm wrong in saying that Taylor doesn't have the demand for international dates despite her having a hit album in said regions?

7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Also no NYC. Probably gunning for a second USA stadium leg after Europe & Oceania.

New Jersey is very close to NYC

7 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

I'm ready for her BTWB :whitney:

(well the South American and Russian part of it) :giggle:

wasn't the russian part of the btwb sold out? i do know south america struggled a bit, especially columbia..

TimisaMonster

So based on this logic, even if the album flopped harder than Witness, she still would've been doing a Stadium tour?

:oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

scallywally
4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, while I was being hypothetical, considering that that OP called the topic "The Reputation Stadium Tour" and the link they provided stated that this was the dates for "Taylor Swift's reputation Stadium tour." What other conclusion can I come to? I gather that it might just be North America, but the title conveys otherwise. The truth is in the majority of my post because I've always researched Taylor's dates and noticed patterns and her international presence. I'm in the UK, I have a better idea about her worldwide presence than her NA fans.

No, you don't just become an automatic world stadium artist but most artists achieve it a lot quicker than Taylor - Gaga, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Beyonce, etc. all became popular enough to do stadiums abroad a lot sooner than her. Taylor is nearly 12 years into her career and is still not as popular across the globe as she is in America. That's a problem. Actually, Taylor was promoted a lot more from Red and onwards but she does most of her promo like a lot of American stars nowadays - just promote at home and the rest of the world will pick up on it because media is so interconnected now. It's an economical form of promotion but unfortunately still sends the unacceptable message that anywhere that isn't America doesn't matter as much. After 12 years, she should have cracked the international markets by now. No, Madonna was a world star despite only doing America with her first tour - a lot of US stars just did that back then. And why are you comparing a debut tour with a tour 12 years into a career? Your correlation is not matching up. Perhaps it's you who's looking silly. Note what I said about all sources pointing to this being a world stadium tour and you'll see where I'm getting the impression.

And I have never reported you. That is pure speculation and it's 100% untrue. Now who's the one claiming things without evidence? And I've also had messages praising me for standing up to other members because they're sick of them and don't want to reply because they're a problem as well. No need to boast.

No it didn't. The show's attendance and gross was not included on Wikipedia. Festival dates of any kind are never counted. Even Gaga's headlining gig at Rock in Rio wasn't going to be counted.

For the Red tour, yes, she did 5 shows at the O2 but that was just London. The UK is more than just London, you know. That is hours and hours away for some of us and the most populated cities are spread all over the UK, equal distances apart. As if she couldn't have done 4-5 cities instead of a London residency? I guess she was just too lazy to travel. And it's not exactly the same as a stadium date because with 5 shows, fans can go more than once and a lot do. And her entire Red tour in Europe only involved those 5 dates and one in Berlin. Hello, France and Italy are among the world's top ten music markets and at the time, Netherlands was as well. The only reason she did what she did was because she didn't want to do teeny arenas or music halls in Europe like she did with her Speak Now tour. By the time Red came along, her ego had got so big that only stadiums and large arenas would do, hence why she could only go to 2 European countries under those restrictions. If she had the demand in Europe, she'd do a proper leg in all the most popular destinations - UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, maybe even places like Portugal, Poland and Czech Republic at a push. She doesn't tour these places because she doesn't have demand big enough to fill a large arena, not even one date. Simple.

And the reason why all her European dates since Fearless have sold out is because of what I just said - the first few tours started small and she barely has any dates to sell out when she does go there. Next.

It had a negative twist because her international tour dates are never as amazing and this is where she struggles. There's nothing to be positive about. I'm not an optimist, I'm a realist. Negativity is necessary. Everything in life needs a positive to exist and without negativity, there can be no positivity. And most fan forums are a "hating ground" - we're nothing unusual. Most people don't care about pop forums anyway.

So why react? You know ive tried to build bridges with you (even though you threw it back in my face). If you are out of opinions or have nothing to add apart from your fact funding waste of time enjoy a different thread. C'mon, you've been bullied in the past excuse doesn't mean you end up being a bitter person otherwise we all would. No need to pull that poor me syndrome, were in this together. Instead of trying to have a conversation you don't take in any input to respond in an agreeable way. Like some sortve 30 odd yr old person bored in their mum and dads spare bedroom, bitching about anything because they are unhappy. We all want to be happy, we all want to enjoy music. Not waste time going over how many tickets were sold on the red tour in the uk god knows how many years ago. Seriously???? Do you think that's time well spent of your life looking that up??

Were all tortured in some ways and try and make things a bit glass half full, its a good aim, we should all do that together. Stop pouring yours down the sink.

I could go on but its just bashing my head against a brick wall.

RAMROD
4 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Still overrated af. :reductive:

Ah yes, the it word to throw around when anyone but Gaga is on the top :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NIghtmareElm

How early in advance do tickets go on sale for those that are involved in the fan verified thing on ticketmaster? 

scallywally
16 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

How early in advance do tickets go on sale for those that are involved in the fan verified thing on ticketmaster? 

Dec 5th - 8th

NIghtmareElm
2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Dec 5th - 8th

SWEET!

My complaint about this is I preordered the album and I still haven't got my code to get a high boost yet.  

scallywally
7 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

SWEET!

My complaint about this is I preordered the album and I still haven't got my code to get a high boost yet.  

Did you get the cd? there's a voucher inside it with the poster and booklet. I don't know about iTunes or any other way. Worth sending a quick tweet or email youll be fine.

fede ARTPOP
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ah yes, the it word to throw around when anyone but Gaga is on the top :giggle:

How dare you to compare Gaga to Taylor Swift?  :saladga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived