event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joga

It's most likely that I Did Something Bad would get the tour video since it's like performed early (like Red, Sparks Fly, New Romantics) but that's just my prediction lol

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Spock

Her set lists are always a mess in terms of  order, but she also NEVER disappoints

WHEW I’m so excited! The show looks amazing. And the reputation songs GO OFF live 

who will love me when the night is over

Pop Music

First off she performed KOMH which makes me so happy. She performed Should've Said No and You Belong With Me :selena: as well as as Long Live and All Too Well and I cried while watching the vids. The visuals and stages were killing it as usual. I am even more hype for going to see it and i'm very glad that I get to see it twice from different angles. Well done godlor (as always) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Thomas P

This tour looked ****ing epic. 

Make sang literally all my top 5 favourite songs: All Too Well, Long Live, etc. 

Min glad this is a step up from her earlier performances.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I'm so, so excited for my show in 9 days. Lowkey sad Dancing with Our Hands Tied(studio version) and So It Goes aren't on the setlist, but I guess All Too Well, Should've Said No and that iconic performance of I Did Something Bad make up for it. 

Irrelevant

this outfit tho :rip:

4C009C0200000578-5708059-Could_it_be_Yet

also which song was this?

4C019B1C00000578-5708059-A_warning_to_Ki

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lextyr97

I can't believe she did Dancing With Out Hands Tired acoustic. I Did Something Bad and Ready for it were amazing omg. 

Spoiler

I don't wanna get dragged for my critiques so I'll leave them in here lmaoo:

Good:

The lighting for most songs are amazing. It hits the whole stadium and those light beam things are memorizing. I was obsessed with them. You can tell they did not care about spending money lol

I Did Something Bad was amazing

Ready For It was amazing

LWYMMD was great

Style/Love Story weere so amazing omg

Gripes:

Some of the songs I expected to be out of this world were really boring honestly (Don't Blame Me, Getaway Car, Dancin' With Our Hands Tied, and delicate)

There was so much going on with the stage during some songs that it became a little bit too much. It looked really messy because of that (King of My Heart for example)

You can barely hear Taylor

Teal Ambition

I'm shook :giveup: I wish I could attend but I'll be on vacation when she's nearby :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ryusei

The fact that she performed Long Live and All Too Well proves that she knows what fans want cause I've been seeing these 2 songs mentioned SO MUCH on tumblr and reddit. 

I think Dancing With Our Hands Tied accoustic is really nice, it gives the song a different feeling. 

Love the setlist overall and i love that she did shake it off together with charli and camila that is a very cute moment. 

Musery

Hi Its Nicole

That was amazing HOLY ****

Hello Gaga

mikesoaa

the thing that gaga tours lacks its the thing i love on taylor's... the new arrangement of the songs for the tour! it makes a song feel so powerfull, while gaga's sounds exactly like the album...

alextruper17
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Also which song was this?

4C019B1C00000578-5708059-A_warning_to_Ki

Bad Blood 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived