performance

Rita Ora Performs 'Your Song' & 'Anywhere' EMAs 2017

TheRoof

Featured Posts

The Child
2 minutes ago, Werk said:

Yaz the underrated bop :giveup: 

So underrated! I'm so mad it flopped! :grr:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

38 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

So underrated! I'm so mad it flopped! :grr:

Sis I think it flopped because it wasn't released here in the US :selena: 

Spoiler

But it did reach the top ten in the UK so slay :lolly: 

StrawberryBlond

Not much of a dancer, is she? She basically stayed seated for the entire first song and then spent her time moving up 1-2 steps and moving from side to side for the rest of it. A pop performer she is not. It's strange that she's nothing special when she does pop, but when she sang And I Am Telling You on the X Factor finale and when she sang What Child Is This at a Catholic vigil, she was actually quite good...

So, when she's capable of this, I don't know where it all goes when she does pop songs. She's clearly more of a "stand still and sing" kinda person but her music just doesn't give her chance to show that. She also requires people to write her songs. She's only had a co-writing credit on 3 songs her entire career and relies on others to get the ball rolling for her, which is partly why she's never progressed past one album. It's surprising that she's made a bit of a comeback on the singles side of things in the UK recently, although I'm sure that's partly down to Ed Sheeran writing Your Song and good promo of Anywhere more than anything.

The Child
13 hours ago, Werk said:

Sis I think it flopped because it wasn't released here in the US :selena: 

Hide contents

But it did reach the top ten in the UK so slay :lolly: 

What??? Why didn't I know that?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

What??? Why didn't I know that?

Because we live in the US and we don't always know about a song's success in another country :selena: 

moonsago

Her career seemed promising at the beginning, I really thought she was gonna make it big but apparently as someone said above, she relies a lot on other people to do things for her and is an opportunist. She dated Calvin Harris before he dated Taylor and he was supposed to do her entire album but she cheated on him so he canceled - I believe I will never let you down by her is produced by him - I think but a BOP anyway. She also cheated on Rob Kardashian lmao, so I’m not trying to slut shame but she is messy. 

She can sing tho, but she won’t go far. 

The Child
16 hours ago, Werk said:

Because we live in the US and we don't always know about a song's success in another country :selena: 

No I meant why wasn't I knowing that Doing It wasn't released in the US? (And I'm French btw)

8 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

No I meant why wasn't I knowing that Doing It wasn't released in the US? (And I'm French btw)

Sorry about that :air: But pretty much like my previous answer, because we live outside of the UK and we don't always know about a song's non-release in another country :selena: 

Archived