💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Beyoncé is the golden standard for all pop girls, in my opinion.

While Gaga doesn't necessarily reach that standard, she's different in that she can occasionally excel outside of these standards, which can make her performances much more organic and connective. Beyoncé, while a perfect performer, is just that- perfect, but sometimes not as organic. 

They're two sides of the pop coin, honestly.

P!nk is pretty great, too. Although, while I love her new performance style, I like her older music better.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve seen many artists live, and I’d say really only P!nk rivals her, from who I’ve seen. I’ve seen Gaga 3x, and I’ll be seeing P!nk a second time in may. We’ll see how that is. 

Also, I know she’s pretty different, but I thought Gwen Stefani had a good personality at least. 

5 hours ago, GagaTookMyWig said:

Don't even try and deny that those lyrics are genius. You didn't exactly see people in mainstream 2012 go "serve for the Gods." At least Gaga writes her music. How utterly REDUCTIVE do you have to be to hire a team of 70+ people to write your garbage album for you? :neyde:

Now that's not really fair to the amount that people that contributed to that album. Just because you have such a vehemently strong dislike for the artist doesn't mean you should give everyone involved such a hard time. Think of how hard every one of those people worked only for someone to just callously call it "garbage"? That isn't critique, that's just mean-spirited.

FRANK1991

Gaga, only Gaga, no one else.

I got so bored with Beyonce's Super Bowl, nothing much is happening and the songs are not catchy at all (well, I've never heard of any of them). She didn't use any big sets.

She is powerful on a stage yes, voice and dancing all great, but I just don't get the appeal.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

TheRoof
7 minutes ago, Getaway Heart said:

obviously its Katy Perry 

tumblr_oyvw96mXOy1r3jqyco1_400.gif

that was the worst performance EVER!!! :emma:

Getaway Heart
3 hours ago, TheQueenLG said:

Pink is really talented. She is no Gaga, but her acrobatic performances are some of the best I've seen.

this one i remember was pretty entertaining

ignotus

Selena Gomez :selena:

Spoiler

jk.Gaga's only rival is herself :lolly:

the only problem that I have with Gaga is that she set the standard for performances too high :firega: that's why I find other popstars boring and lackluster :bye:

3 hours ago, River said:

The reincarnation of Madonna aka Madonna Junior from the planet Madonnamek:lolly:

Maybe I'll see her then, depending on the location of that planet.  I live in an alternate universe in a dimension unknown by scientists.

Are you saying the young Madonna was better than Gaga is today?

I live outside the space time continuum.

RAMROD

As far as female stars concerned:

1.) Madonna, if you never attend to her live show ever, you really need to when there is a chance next time before she really stop doing it. Regret always comes last.

2.) Beyoncé, if you see her production, especially the last one for Lemonade. You know she is at it. Spectacular live show. And she can sing.

3.) P!NK, all that acrobatics are something to witness. Plus she can sing. 

4.) Janet Jackson

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

SEXODUS

Florence + The Machine are wild on the stage. They're definitely someone to look out for if you wanna have a satisfying experience at a concert.

Archived