Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

and i love this thread:bon: , frankenstein(ed) rumor and Taylor daily is...... :madge:

that's also why I made it

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Currently Better? No one

Current Artists that have strengths that make their stage shows equally as entertaining: Beyoncé, Pink, Bruno, JT 

Borislshere

Mess, looks like creating an account to trash an artist is a thing now.

OT: Probably Bey. My only criticism would be her lack of engagement with her audience. I feel like gaga truly connects on a personal level with the audience of all of her shows where as Bey just goes through the motions in a way.

TheQueenLG
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

OT: Probably Bey. My only criticism would be her lack of engagement with her audience. I feel like gaga truly connects on a personal level with the audience of all of her shows where as Bey just goes through the motions in a way.

Sorry if I was too harsh. I got a little out of hand. :laughga:

I wasn't trying to be mean or trash Bey. She's the second best artist that we have today. 

5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

To me, this is the most important thing, so imo nobody is better than Gaga on stage.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TheRoof
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

18bdadbff0b797ce06dc0047a0d1bd1f-2.png

girl you in danger.gif :selena: and i agree with you :selena: but the OP is talking about the" new generations" 

BBhomemaker

Well no one is on the same level as Gaga and Bey for the performances it's always an event and an exceptional show that's for sure but Shakira is not bad too she's pretty good on stage (vocal/dance) 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

girl you in danger.gif :selena: and i agree with you :selena: but the OP is talking about the" new generations" 

Oh :selena:

Then No One.mp3

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

The reincarnation of Madonna aka Madonna Junior from the planet Madonnamek:lolly:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Beyonce

Gaga

Pink

THey are the cream of the crop.

Beyonce is incredibly overrated as an artist (I know that's not allowed to be said on this board, while everyone is allowed to rip on Katy Perry or whoever, but I'm still gonna say it). But she is a better dancer both in choreo and by herself, she does have a stronger presence, and she is a slightly better singer. She doesn't do too well on slower songs though or emoting.

PSYCHOSHTICK

I have seen Beyoncé live four times now. I have seen Madonna live three times. I have seen Gaga live five (six in january) times. Trust me when I say that Beyoncé is in fact a better performer, but that Gaga is way more fun to watch.

Beyoncé is a powerhouse, an endless experience full of energy (like MadMax Fury Road: it just keeps on going). That woman can dance like no other while singing every note flawless.

Gaga is way more theatrical, interacts with her fans, has a sitdown moment at the piano. The show itself is always way more spectaculair than a Beyoncé show thanks to the theatrics and props. Gaga's singing is groundbreaking ofcourse.

Madonna is a living legend so watching her doing her thing at her age is a something spectaculair to watch. Her shows are nice as well, but they're not what they used to be. Though she really can't sing upbeat song anymore and she doesn't seem to enjoy herself most of the time (except for The Rebel Heart World Tour, where she was cracking silly jokes and interacting with the crowd).

And this ofcourse:

21 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

joannesrats
44 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Update: I watched some of Pink's performances according to what some monsters said here and that's true, she gives real theatrical performances. Vocals aren't always perfect but she gives what she has on stage!!!! as receipt: 

I did not know but the bish can set a performance, that's awesome 

Love Pink, she's a great performer, but I think sometimes she hides behind the props and stuff and it isn't truly theatric. It's very heavy on the visuals

Archived