Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Let's face it.....

jereve

Featured Posts

Okay, let's lay everything on the table shall we.

All these messy threads, this hype, the incoming meltdowns, the overreaching delusions, etc.

Just accept it. Let's face the reality. NOTHING IS COMING. We all know from the bottom and these bottoms... We are just being teased.

We are all delusional. We are all shook. We are all cancelledT.

:madge::awkney:

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Kim Kardashian

tumblr_inline_orike1PdQK1rrnfm3_250.gif

well someone's been living under a rock

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Ms I am a local

I think the same way as you. Nothing will come (for me it didn’t have any type of sense to release sth before ASIB).

And if finally sth is released, it would be very exciting as I didn’t expect anything :)

Spoiler

Btw, yes, we, little monsters, are very delusional and thirsty for new music. :cryga:

Jonathan2244

I get you, to be honest, I think I may just leave for a week and come back...

Like we hype ourselves up, nothing has been confirmed.

LG6 is in the Process. Gaga was Recording LG5 Orginal in April 2015

Dont Except LG6 till Q4 2018 or Q1 2019

Eddie A Michael

That's true. Ok even if something is being recorded in the studio, doesn't mean we're gonna get it, like many other shelved projects. I'm just gonna pretend nothing is coming until something is actually announced to come out.

#theheartbreakisreal

2 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I get you, to be honest, I think I may just leave for a week and come back...

Like we hype ourselves up, nothing has been confirmed.

Dont get me wrong though Im thoroughly enjoying it. Dont leave. Enjoy the meltdowns to come. Haha

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

FameHookah

Been a stan since 2008 and i still get hyped about things when most of the time i end up dissapointed bc of these broken promises + shelved stuff, i mean i love gaga but shes really unreliable and its so hard to be a stan nowadays, anyways im still hyped i know i shouldnt be but eh.. i cant help myself :/

WTF is MDNA

monketsharona

Monsters are always so impatient, when something is teased they expect it to be released in the coming week or it is cancelled. The same happened with Perfect Illusion being teased by radio hosts one month before the release date.

And I'm sure all of you in one week will be like 'let's face the truth LG6 is not existing'

Stop the meltdown and be patient. 

chromadica

I'm not letting myself get carried away, but it's fun to consider the possibility of her dropping something soon! But, at the end of the day, we just don't know. And we definitely shouldn't get salty and blame Gaga when nothing happens.

Bloody Matt

Why can't people hype themselves in a mature way? :awkney: Have fun expecting new stuff and if it doesn't happen then ok life goes on and someday it will eventually come. 

I'm pretty confident something is coming soon, but if it doesn't come I won't have a "meltdown" :selena: 

nattuggla
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

Why can't people hype themselves in a mature way? :awkney: Have fun expecting new stuff and if it doesn't happen then ok life goes on and someday it will eventually come. 

I'm pretty confident is coming soon, but if it doesn't come I won't have a "meltdown" :selena: 

Yep, I like to hype myself but I well keep in mind there is a 50:50 chance so I am not that disappointed if nothing comes.....

Well, even when my hype level went from 2/10 to 4/10 since yesterday, I'm still patient and not expecting much right now. I just think it's kinda cruel to hype us for nothing. Like, come on, they know Monsters will read in to everything. :poot:

So if there is nothing coming, I think DJWS should stop posting stuff like this/Gaga related (stop talking about the ARTPOP little sister, #LG6 stuff. He can cry about anything he want and post about it.), but if there is something something coming, they should be more open about it. It's all or nothing for me tbh. :lana:

Archived