💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does she have a new stylist?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

I think he’s become the deputy stylist for when Brandon isn’t available, much like Brandon was for Nicola. Seeing as Brandon’s own brand is growing and he’s busy as a designer, I guess Tom is more and more in need, and could graduate to her permanent stylist soon.

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, jvckk said:

I think he’s become the deputy stylist for when Brandon isn’t available, much like Brandon was for Nicola. Seeing as Brandon’s own brand is growing and he’s busy as a designer, I guess Tom is more and more in need, and could graduate to her permanent stylist soon.

Brandon is shook! If he's responsible for the looks she's been giving lately on Instagram, I'm all in for him becoming her main stylist :excited2: 

monketsharona

I think Gaga is the type of artist that is always renewing her team (producers, makeup designers, stylists, dancers, musicians, and so on)

I'm pretty sure in 10 years everybody in her creative team will be all new

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monketsharona said:

I think Gaga is the type of artists that is always renewing her team (producers, makeup designers, stylists, dancers, musicians, and so on)

I'm pretty sure in 10 years everybody in her creative team will be all new

Her dancers and band have barely changed tho

?page=%26do=findComment%26comment=990814

I have to say, i was never really a fan of Brandons Designs, he made her often look so much older than she is. This new boy seems to doing an amazing job, he should be her main stylist.

monketsharona
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Her dancers and band have barely changed tho

?page=%26do=findComment%26comment=990814

If you look at who was there in 2008 / 2009, there were a lot of changes (except few people)...

Mr Judas
2 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Lol @ his Instagram tho

I'd plant my face in all of these tbh :poot:

-

OT. 

He's doing a great job too.

ARTPOPNick

Tom Eerbout is a Belgian guy

He has worked with her for many years, even during the ARTPOP era, but I remember reading a dutch article in which he said that after the tragic X-Factor performance (Venus/DWUW) he stopped working for her, but during the Joanne era, he came back..

But I'm not sure if he really "left" after that performance and when he "joined", but I know he was with her during ARTPOP already

But I think @ARTPOPthatbooty knows the whole story, because I thought he was in contact with Tom.

EDIT: I found the dutch article, he joined during Telephone, he left after the European part of the BTWB (because he didn't earn enough, not that gaga didn't pay him enough,  he got paid by the "main stylist"), in 2013 Gaga called him again for ARTPOP, then he joined her again, left after X-Factor and started working for Kylie Minogue, during  the Joanne era he returned..

schermafbeelding-2014-04-29-om-09-14-47.

Archived