Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What topics would you like Gaga to talk about in LG6

Shan Shan

Featured Posts

I want it to be an album that progresses through her darkest moments, thoughts, fears, and regrets in life and getting up and putting together the pieces (like frankenstein :poot: ), but delivers it in a sort of... reverse warholian experience :poot: But not necessarily self loathing, but a look back delivered in amazing bops and ballads. That's what I want from Gaga in LG6. An even more stripped back version of her. I would love it if it was a completion to the Fame, the 3rd part in a trilogy: Fame KILLS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IcePrincess said:

How big is Taylor's **** :)

Gurl she wrote Temple and decided to keep his dong size to herself 

1 minute ago, The witch said:

I wanna know if she's into a**L sex tbh.

DAU9yyV.gif

3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I want it to be an album that progresses through her darkest moments, thoughts, fears, and regrets in life and getting up and putting together the pieces (like frankenstein :poot: ), but delivers it in a sort of... reverse warholian experience :poot: But not necessarily self loathing, but a look back delivered in amazing bops and ballads. That's what I want from Gaga in LG6. An even more stripped back version of her. I would love it if it was a completion to the Fame, the 3rd part in a trilogy: Fame KILLS

Agree with the progressive theme, I think that's how she should do LG6, to acknowledge everything that has come her life in the past years and be optimistic about the future, but still not lose touch of what her and her fans are all about. She can stay relevant with this theme.

Tom Nook

Well The Fame was about Vanity, TFM is Fear, Born This Way is Strength, ARTPOP is Pain, Joanne is Healing, so LG6 could be about acceptance :shrug: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LIKELADYAGAGA
47 minutes ago, Shan Shan said:

What topics would you like Gaga to talk about in LG6? Personally I think Gaga is a poetic genius and I love it when she writes lyrics with metaphorical meanings. I really applaud her for that. In terms of writing, I really admire the poetry she did with Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams, Dancin' in Circles, Angel Down, Gypsy, Teeth, So Happy i Could Die, Electric and Highway Unicorn. 

I really admire her as a songwriter too and I could just eat her words up! 

I want the album to focus around the mental health. I LOVE how twenty one pilots speaks so much about it in their music and would like gaga to write more about it as well

lost in limbo

1. A political album, like a big **** you to Trump and society overall. Possible Titles: The Land of The Free, Freedom, Lost, etc

2. Spooky and creepy themes, like Frankenstein, urban legends, myths, etc. Possible Titles: Frankenstein/Frankeinstened, Moon, Darkness, Eclipse, etc

3. A very happy album, about celebrating life and having fun with dance beats, contrasting with Joanne's acousticness and seriousness. Like American Life being contrasted by COADF. Possible Titles: Roses, Dance, Saturday Night, Disco Queen, etc.

4. A R&B sound, with positive themes like The Cure. Possible Titles: Angel, Sunshine, Life Cycle, Memories, etc.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

My logical side wants her to continue writing meaningful lyrics about meaningful stuff 

My more irrational side wants a political album. Go full on political without seeming cringy or flopping like Madge. 

Pamelaisley
31 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Is it just me or does anybody want alternative influences in Gaga’s new music? 

Considering the fact that half of my favorite bands are alternative, I would really want this. :giveup:

Matt Bellamy from Muse said many times that he'd want to collaborate with her or Lana Del Rey. I've been a fan of Muse + Gaga for the same amount of time so it's been a dream of mine. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Archived