funny

A Very Gaga Family- THE PROJECT

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

R&B- stefani

TF- GaGa (the og)

TFM- (Beyonce’s Nickname for gaga in a the telephone mv-too lazy to watch it)

BTW- Jo (Yoü and I)

AP- Mary Jane

C2C-?

Joanne

R&B- Yup, someone had already suggested it and I loved it, so it's official.

TF-  Still unsure about this

TFM- Honey Bee, yeah. I don't know, maybe Fernando would work out better.

BTW- Well, as it's a girl, I'm thinking either Mary or Yuyi.

AP- Wow, I'm gonna use that, thank you!

C2C- I'm trying to find a gender neutral name

Joanne is obvious :poot: 

Thanks for the suggestions! :heart: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• lost in limbo changed the title to Gaga's Albums as a Family- THE PROJECT
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

Well, so now, this is officially a project!

lost in limbo

All sugestions are welcome! :) 

Sneaky Oliver
44 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

R&B- Yup, someone had already suggested it and I loved it, so it's official.

TF-  Still unsure about this

TFM- Honey Bee, yeah. I don't know, maybe Fernando would work out better.

BTW- Well, as it's a girl, I'm thinking either Mary or Yuyi.

AP- Wow, I'm gonna use that, thank you!

C2C- I'm trying to find a gender neutral name

Joanne is obvious :poot: 

Thanks for the suggestions! :heart: 

C2C could be Tonya :ladyhaha: Mary Jane for AP and Yuyi or Nymph for BTW 

TF should be Candy (Warhol)

TFM could be Morgan (Morgana alter ego)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

C2C could be Tonya :ladyhaha: Mary Jane for AP and Yuyi or Nymph for BTW 

:ladyhaha: 

Okay, so this is what I have for names so far

R&B- Stefani

The Fame- Honey (???) (Need suggestions)

TFM- Fernando

BTW- Mary/Yuyi

AP- Mary Jane

C2C- Need suggestions for gender-neutral names

Joanne-Joanne :poot: 

lost in limbo

More details about them:

TF/Candy:

Spoiler

She loves partying (she does it atleast twice a week), money, make-up, shiny things, everything of the kind. She has a huge collection of vintage and Italian stuff and she's a huge fan of David Bowie, Madonna, Britney Spears and Cyndi Lauper, having their posters all over her walls. She has lots of lovers, but the one she has a deeper connection with is a boy that goes by the nickname "Summerboy". Her mother sees a resemblance with Candy's dad, but she doesn't want to forbid her daughter of seeing him because she doesn't want to repeat the mistake she made with R&B (she voices frequently how she doesn't approve of the relationship tho). 

Even though she's very materalistic, she hates people who will step on anyone to get what they want. She's a really loyal and kind person to her family and friends, however she's very materalistic and spoiled. Her hobbies include hearing music and riding motorcycles downtown, something she enjoys a lot.

TFM/Morgan: 

Spoiler

He's very anti-social, prefering to stay at home on the phone. He's very famous on social media because he runs an account about LGBTQ+ and body positivity. He likes latin bad boys that are monsters in bed, dark-pop music, dancing in the dark and basically anything that involves staying at home the whole day. He's a fan of Björk, Madonna and any singer who does music he likes. He has meet various latin men over dating apps, but the ones that stood out were Roberto (his actual boyfriend, they're off and on all the time), Alejandro (his ex-boyfriend, who he makes out with everytime he and Roberto break-up) and Fernando (a lover, who he hooks up with everytime he and Roberto break-up and Alejandro's not available).

He and Alejandro had a very abusive relationship, and he doesn't want any kind of serious relationship with him ever since. He hates spoiled and annoying people (which causes his love-hate relationship with his older sister), sexist and homophobic men, ignorant people and modern day TV. He has a huge despise of society.  He has a collection of lingerie he'll never use, but he doesn't care. He's obsessed with gothic fashion, and all his friends are female.

He loves drinking and he does drugs sometimes, although he's not addicted. He suffered from bulimia and anorexia in his late teenage years. 

He's a kind soul to everyone he knows well, but he's really mean and closed to outsiders, which makes the reputation he's rude irl. He has tons of online friends that he eventually meets irl and they become a squad. 

His hobbies are being online, argue with Candy, talk with daddies via dating apps and have existencial crisis.

Gonna make a break for my poor fingers to rest.

lost in limbo
10 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

More details about them:

TF:

Reveal hidden contents

She loves partying (she does it atleast twice a week), money, make-up, shiny things, everything of the kind. She has a huge collection of vintage and Italian stuff and she's a huge fan of David Bowie, Madonna, Britney Spears and Cyndi Lauper, having their posters all over her walls. She has lots of lovers, but the one she has a deeper connection with is a boy that goes by the nickname "Summerboy". Her mother sees a resemblance with TF's dad, but she doesn't want to forbid her daughter of seeing him because she doesn't want to repeat the mistake she made with R&B (she voices frequently how she doesn't approve of the relationship tho). 

Even though she's very materalistic, she hates people who will step on anyone to get what they want. She's a really loyal and kind person to her family and friends, however she's very materalistic and spoiled. Her hobbies include hearing music and riding motorcycles downtown, something she enjoys a lot.

TFM/Fernando: 

Reveal hidden contents

He's very anti-social, prefering to stay at home on the phone. He's very famous on social media because he runs an account about LGBTQ+ and body positivity. He likes latin bad boys that are monsters in bed, dark-pop music, dancing in the dark and basically anything that involves staying at home the whole day. He's a fan of Björk, Madonna and any singer who does music he likes. He has meet various latin men over dating apps, but the ones that stood out were Roberto (his actual boyfriend, they're off and on all the time) and Alejandro (his ex-boyfriend, who he makes out with everytime he and Roberto break-up).

He and Alejandro had a very abusive relationship, and he doesn't want any kind of serious relationship with him ever since. He hates spoiled and annoying people (which causes his love-hate relationship with his older sister), sexist and homophobic men, ignorant people and modern day TV. He has a huge despise of society.  He has a collection of lingerie he'll never use, but he doesn't care. He's obsessed with gothic fashion, and all his friends are female.

He loves drinking and he does drugs sometimes, although he's not addicted. He suffered from bulimia and anorexia in his late teenage years. 

He's a kind soul to everyone he knows well, but he's really mean and closed to outsiders, which makes the reputation he's rude irl. He has tons of online friends that he eventually meets irl and they become a squad. 

His hobbies are being online, argue with TF, talk with daddies via dating apps and have existencial crisis.

Gonna make a break for my poor fingers to rest.

Bump

lost in limbo

Continuating with the other sistrens:

BTW/Yuyi: 

Spoiler

She's very kind, loving to help others. She loves make-up, people, animals, living beings, the ecosystem, basically everything really. She, like her brother Morgan/TFM, has a liking for latinos, but instead for latin women. She changes her style basically everyday, so she can be looking like the Queen of England in one day and in the next one she's looking she went to an alien-dominated planet. 

She loves to hangout with her friends at a bar named "Eletric Chapel", and there she met her lover Judas. He cheated on her various times and she always forgave him, until she got done with it and moved on. She also met a previous lover of her, who she calls "Heavy Metal Lover". Now, she dates a Mexican Girl named Maria.

She's a huge feminist and a big fashion lover. She has a passion for unicorns for their symbology and she even has a female horse which she named "Unicornia". 

She had a bad experience with religious people in the past, and she uses crosses and other religious symbols to annoy them. She loves to break the rules of society and she's a rebel when it comes to that.

She smokes, but she only does it inside the house to not pollute the enviroment. She and TFM are besties, and she helps him with his daddy issues. :hor: 

She loves country music and she can be found wearing close to nothing when they go to visit "Joanne's Farm", her family's farm. :hor: 

She loves mermaids and she is part of the Mermaidism movement. 

Gonna continue with ARTPOP and maybe C2C in a bit.

Yo GagaGaga

Is the 2012 Fragrance/Princess High era The Fame's depressive phase

tumblr_mr8tmbHJ441qcgl1no1_500.gif

And The Fame was babysitting Joanne during the Half Time Show while C2C was at a Jazz Show

giphy.gif

I'm getting way too into this :selena:

lost in limbo
8 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Is the 2012 Fragrance/Princess High era The Fame's depressive phase

tumblr_mr8tmbHJ441qcgl1no1_500.gif

And The Fame was babysitting Joanne during the Half Time Show while C2C was at a Jazz Show

giphy.gif

I'm getting way too into this :selena:

Hmmm, I think I can fit the FAME era somewhere 

She's A Star Is Born's mother, aka Gaga's sister, and she's the aunt everybody loves. She's very direct, serious, shady and she dresses in very avant-garde clothes. She offers her nephews very expensive gifts and they all love her.

I'd say it was all the three elder siblings to take care of her.

C2C: "I'm going to a Jazz show with Mr. Bennet tonight, you guys take care of baby Joanne!"

TF: "Yeah, sistren, don't worry."

TFM: "We're gonna take care of her very well!"

BTW: "Go in peace honey!"

lost in limbo

ARTPOP/Mary Jane: 

Spoiler

She loves painting, her art is super important to her. She really likes the misteriousness of burqas and she's very spiritual, beliving in the concept of auras/chakras, and she meditates atleast once a day. It inspires her and leaves her in a more relaxed state of mind. She also loves Greek Mythology, her favorite goddess being the mighty Aphrodite. She and TF are besties, and she brings TF's more soft and caring side.

She's a power bottom, and she proclaims herself to be a G.U.Y. (the ones close to her know what that means, but anyone who's a outsider doesn't really understand). She's secretly a very naughty girl due to TF's influence. She's dated various guys and girls, but as of now, she's single.

She had a problem with drugs in the past, which she doesn't like talking about. She had brown hair, went to underground clubs, went by the name Mary Jane Holland and was on several drugs. There was a point where she would be out of home for 2 days or longer without warning and come back like nothing happened.

Her mother tried to take her to rehab, but she always managed to escape going. Eventually, she herself asked her mother to put her in rehab.

Like her siblings, she loves fashion and also shows her art through her clothing. Her idol is Donatella Versace and she hopes to meet her someday. She also hates social media and the press and the power they have over people and celebrities, respectively. 

Her hobbies involve art.

C2C is next.

lost in limbo
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

TF should be Candy (Warhol)

TFM could be Morgan (Morgana alter ego)

Omg I only saw these now!

I think these fit perfectly, thank you!

lost in limbo

Names so far:

R&B- Stefani Germanotta

TF- Candy Germanotta

TFM- Morgan Germanotta

BTW- Yuyi Germanotta

ARTPOP- Mary Jane Germanotta

Joanne- Joanne Germanotta

I just need suggestions for a gender-neutral name for C2C.

Sneaky Oliver

The fact we can describe a complex personality out of an album/era means Gaga has really developed some creative and solid records :firega:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• lost in limbo changed the title to A Very Gaga Family- THE PROJECT

Archived