💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

austincola

On second thought, I PRAY we get an album that’s more in line with The Cure, and I Want Your Love. I don’t know if I can handle another EDM album, as it’s not really my cup of tea. I know ARTPOP was everyone’s favorite album, but I wish she would experiment with a calmer sound with some semi-heavy beats and rhythms, or tap into the sound that made The Fame and The Fame Monster masterpieces.. We can only hope. 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think she'll rework those stuff, I mean she sang it when fans asked her to after talking about a Joanne B-side

And DJWS and her are definitely woring on LG6 right now. 

To me it's two different projects

Yeah I'm not sure if the b-side would be Joanne outtakes or just a b-side with outtakes from past albums over the last 10 years.

Id be up for anything but it will probably be a small EP from cuts from Joanne or stand alone single.

lordmaler
3 hours ago, Arbmonster said:

Will if you're a fan for the charts and what GP's opinion on her or her work, you might just unstan. No shade:classy:, but I can't understand  fans like you who think the same way. 

Her not being on charts should mean something to you = GP doesn't like the material. When they don't like it/purchasing she is getting less and less money for her future projects. So don't get frustrated when your fav song doens't get video and stuff...

3 hours ago, Arbmonster said:

"I won't even blame on DJWS or her, but this shitty fanbase which is encouraging every thing what she does" 

Then just leave this fanbase :madge: Everyone is entitled to endorse what they like.

If you will tell every fan to leave then who will support her?

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

lol ARTPOP didn't flop :smh: i just didn't reach their expectations and stans like to trash it because it was gaga's least successful era yet it did better than most albums, GUY was the real flop and was produced by Zedd so :shrug: 

How it didn't flop when you just said it's her least successful era.

Her sales were good because fans bought multiple copies and prostitute themselves.

The Cure did really well considering it had next to no promotion so yes, your reasons just mean that DJWS should come back if gaga wants commercial success

How can you say no promotion when she dropped a song on a big platforms and after that got great press coverage?

That's not promo?

it's also a bit sad that you think the actual fans are the "sh*tty" part of the fanbase instead of you, running your mouth like your opinions mean anything more than anyone elses and bringing down everyone elses hype

One day you will realize how this fan base is doing her more harm than good.

Do you think that she doesn't care what we think about her songs?

She sees a lot of hype, excitement and love and later, after she drops her album and there's no music which satisfies majority, the same people are sending hate and writes awful things.

How would you feel?

Just remember that these same people here celebrated that she dropped DJWS when she announced that she is working with Ronson...

if anyone around here needs luck, it's you because of your salty and aggresive attitude. you're judging something you don't know anything about so i hope that mentallity doesn't end you in too much trouble in real life, honey

Just like you are judging me and you don't know me. I'm not salty or agressive. I just tell how it is and I want her all the best. 

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

How it didn't flop when you just said it's her least successful era.

Her sales were good because fans bought multiple copies and prostitute themselves.

How can you say no promotion when she dropped a song on a big platforms and after that got great press coverage?

That's not promo?

One day you will realize how this fan base is doing her more harm than good.

Do you think that she doesn't care what we think about her songs?

She sees a lot of hype, excitement and love and later, after she drops her album and there's no music which satisfies majority, the same people are sending hate and writes awful things.

How would you feel?

Just remember that these same people here celebrated that she dropped DJWS when she announced that she is working with Ronson...

Just like you are judging me and you don't know me. I'm not salty or agressive. I just tell how it is and I want her all the best. 

it didn't flop in comparison to OTHER albums and eras

The Cure only had THAT show and the lyric video as promo so yes, that's next to no promo

your attitude is very aggressive so you should probably double check on that because people can have debates like this respectfully and nicely but go full in with the insults to gaga and DJWS 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

20 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

If you will tell every fan to leave then who will support her?

I am not telling every fan. But if you're disrespecting this fanbase and calling us"shitty" then you should leave :lolly:

COME ON GAYS!!

WeDontStop

I don't ever care what's going on right now, Paul looks like a manwich to me.

a real nice summer snacck on a warm summer day. :usrs:

:bon: 

i got the boys in dubai

moonsago

I think she's gonna release a small EP to further promote the tour, especially the european leg and will probably have a single. Then in Feb after the tour ends the ASIB soundtrack first single.

As for LG6 and ARTPOP, you guys need to understand that the concept of ARTPOP is genius but also very vast, it's not an idea you can squash into just an album, Gaga is pop culture, she is ARTPOP and she always was, look at her videos, paparazzi - the celebrity ( part of the popular culture ) or judas - bible ( also part of the popular culture ) and sooo on, besides Joanne, the concept of art & pop has always been present in her albums it's just that with her forth album ( ARTPOP ) she realised it herself and wanted to bring that to the front. Revisiting it is not a bad idea at all because as I said, the concept of ARTPOP is very vast and the culture of the popular is forever changing, the freaking kylie lipkits are part of this culture and they could be a song ( a stupid example but true lol ), it would matter how she shows those lipkits from an artistic prespective. She could very well go back to that and I hope she does, the theme of ARTPOP could be an eternal one and forever present in her work because there's just so much to cover and exploit, imposible to put just in one album. Just imagine all the associations between art and whatever is trendy or was trendy in the past that could be form in her music, it's never ending. It doesn't mean it will have the same sound as ARTPOP the album, it just means she could explore the same concept which presents millions of subjects & ideas that won't even be remotely similar to what she was done before. It's very complex and REALLY genius tbh, ARTPOP is a rough masterpiece that deserved more then it got. 

And ALSO ya'll should be happy she puts out music faster cause you guys should know by now that her best music is the one that she doesn't sit too much on like how she did with TFM and BTW. The reason why I say ARTPOP is a rough masterpiece is because it is overworked, if she would have released it sooner it would have been even better. 

Musically, I'm not a huge fan of ARTPOP. But if he means it's ARTPOP's little sister in a conceptual sense, I'm here for it.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

courtneylove

My bussy, my bussy, my bussy, NOT MY BUSSY! 

Spoiler

I bet you want the bussy. Bet you thought about it. Got you all hot and bothered. 

aaronyoji

yeah as expected, all of you took it way out of context. he was just referring to her new material as a mere relative to ARTPOP cuz ARTPOP is the album he was mentioning in the moment, cuz the anniversary and all that.

BloodyM
14 hours ago, Givenchy said:

I noticed some people here saying stuff along the lines of "If you're a fan of the charts, you don't really like Gaga" and I disagree because when fans care about charts, they care about her and her success, because they're aware of the reality that charts and success mean more money, which means more high budget videos and tours and performances and more allowances for her to create. You'd be extremely misinformed to think that this is just about art. It's never just about art. It's not like she's an indie artist playing music for free to her 50,000 YouTube followers, she's a global pop start since she started and thanks to her great chart performance, she managed to create these tours, these stunning visuals, the outfits and everything. All that costs money and money comes from success, so when fans care about success and  collaborating with people who help her get hits, they care about her.

Of course, a lot of people will determine their interest in a song based on chart performance and that's stupid because how much money a song makes has no effect on the quality of the song nor its appeal to individuals. But the people who care about chart success of their favorite artist, they do genuinely care about her ability to keep her career and her reputation and the ability to make more high-budget art.

I have to agree with you, but we cannot forget that Gaga had a lot of money and can afford to do high budget even without charting as high. I personally think that they have to decided between creating proper pop music or dev into something more experimental. I believe that that was ARTPOP's problem. Everyone was excited to hear 'experimental' Gaga, everyone wanted her to release tact 2 as in reality that's how it was heavily promoted. It was suppose to be full on rave experimental music, when in reality it turned out to be a solid pop record which lowered a lot of expectations.  

the issue with the expectations is something we have been dealing with since BTW. She and her collaborators should not talk much about the recording process bc it always lead to misinterpretation by the public and fans and then disappointment. 

I liked when she dropped The Cure by surprise. 

Archived