💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Miss TaylorDaily

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Oh man yesterday was fun with every other thread being a Reputation discussion. 

But really though, that was the biggest/most exciting release for me since Joanne, so it was a good day in music in my book.

Spoiler

cant wait for the hate im about to get by the pressed Tay haterz

Spoiler

ALSO DELICATE IS PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

ALSO, this is Tay's best album, and 2017's best album, whether you like it or not. 

ComeToMama

And can we also talk about how "King of my Heart" and "Dancing with Our Hands Tied" are not getting the attention they deserve?

ComeToMama
Just now, ryanripley said:

i don't, since i signed up to gagadaily

giphy.gif

I wanted to throw shade at you for this, but I realized I signed up for the same thing :selena:

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't, since i signed up to gagadaily

giphy.gif

no we signed up to Barbiedaily

giphy.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bizcochito

HELP @ComeToMama I feel like stanning tayLORD .:giveup: i did something bad GOES OFF and she's such a good popstar :giveup: i wish she was a good performer like Gaga.

I'm so in love with the album, got it in the mail earlier today and I also purchased the deluxe version of 1989 a few days ago (which was surprisingly difficult to get a hold of). It's full of bops. :giveup:

Thomas P

Getaway Car might be my favourite Taylor song ever. All Too Well, Long Live, Clean, and Blank Space found dead in a ditch.

EDIT: Ed Sheeran is great on End Game, and I don’t regret saying it 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived