Born To Slay

Are you happy with DJWS is back?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with DJWS is back?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Iā€™ve always like DJWSā€™s productions. He always seemed to be versatile while working with Gaga.Ā 

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

He's made lots of bops with Gagz. Idk why some of y'all don't like him

latest?cb=20160506231657

Spoiler

RedOne still remains to be Gaga's best collaborator but still~

Ā 

In I fly on wings of winter.

Yeah, Iā€™m excited. I LOVE garibay too on BTW (Iā€™m not sure what he has done after that tho)Ā 

I hope they also get fresh new blood like BeazyTymes,Ā the producer that helped him w theĀ car interlude/Coachella intro. That was dopeĀ 

Phaye Monster

I love him and his work.Ā 

Heā€™s always welcome to work with Gaga.Ā 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

lordmaler

It killed my hype so no...

He is a bad producer.

Now I am waiting to see if RedOne will be on this album/EP or whatever it is.

If the songs are reworked by DJWS she is over.

SHALLOW
Just now, lordmaler said:

It killed my hype so no...

He is a bad producer.

Now I am waiting to see if RedOne will be on this album/EP or whatever it is.

If the songs are reworked by DJWS she is over.

gurl bye. i feel like you hate ARTPOP or smth

Anderson123

Yes, I like that he's back. But like I said in another thread, it's Gaga behind her own music so whether she works with Max Martin, David Guetta, will i am, RedOne or DJWS, she's the one that decides what the direction and sound of her music will sound like.Ā 

She's the boss. ;)

MaryJaneHolland

Not really. He has worked on a lot of material with her and none of it really stands out in her discography (except Bloody Mary). He worked on a lot of music with her, meaning he had a lot of chances to prove my previous statement wrong, but he failed, in my opinion. Not to mention he did The Cure, which I like obviously as everything else she releases, is very generic and a full album of music like that would be a turn off for me.Ā 

Yes, him working on LG6 means the bops will be back, but right now it's not all about the song being a bop to me. I want an album which will top BTW for me (and for everyone, whichever album is your favorite). I'm tired of BTW being my favorite one, I want something new which will be undeniably her best ever. And also the whole ARTPOP team seems to back and ARTPOP is my least favorite, so....Ā :toofunny:Ā I hope they prove me wrong and come up with excellent music.

Ā 

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

He's made lots of bops with Gagz. Idk why some of y'all don't like him

latest?cb=20160506231657

We need quality sis, it's not all about "bops"

latest?cb=20160506231657

Yes and no. I dig his production for the most part (DWUW, Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Bloody Mary etc.) and I definitely think he's more versatile and current-sounding thanĀ ReDone.

But really I'd prefer for her to work with new people. I'm here for a few tracks from him on her next album, but I have reservations about him doing the whole album.

I don't want LG6 to sound like this but his production here slays:

Ā 

I like him but I think Gaga needs to move on. White shadows sounds good but dated. Gaga need to look to antonoff, or someone who make interesting music...Ā 

August Blue

I would prefer RedOne.Ā 

The only song I REALLY appreciate from DJWS is Applause. As it was stated before, Id like some quality over a trendy bop. I dont mind him and I dont know what they are working on but Iā€™ll have to say that Im still indifferent :lolly:Ā 

Archived