💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Theory: why Gaga has been shortening the JWT

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

OK Bear with me, because this might make sense. We all know Gaga has been shortening JWT by cutting parts of songs, etc., especially now that the tour returned (e.g., cut Bloody Mary, Angel Down). As you know the show has to fit into a certain amount of time (generally < 2 hours) usually due to hard cut off times for noise regulations, but also because that's what the show is planned for and what the crew dancers etc are obligated to work for... plus it's not like Gaga wants to be on stage for 5 hours a night.

Sometimes these cuts come because they realize, e.g., that a quick change that was planned is taking longer than anticipated and so they cut a part of a song or make an interlude longer to allow for more time. But other times, it is because they plan to add another song / piece of the show.

What if Gaga is cutting the show in order to add a new song at the end? This is like when she cut a bit of Monster Ball for the last few months when she performed born this way as an encore.

She hasn’t been cutting the entire tour :smh:

literally every single stop, you guys have said “omgz, she cut this even moar!”

if she cut stuff at the frequency you all said she does, she wouldn’t even perform any songs at all at this point. 

4 minutes ago, HausOfJono said:

especially now that the tour returned (e.g., cut Bloody Mary, Angel Down).

Gaga has performed the entire red section each night since the tour has resumed though (even though BM is still shortened) :huh:

11 minutes ago, Greg said:

Gaga has performed the entire red section each night since the tour has resumed though (even though BM is still shortened) :huh:

I know I just meant cutting the 2nd verse.

aaron l
14 minutes ago, highwayunicorn9 said:

Y’all are reaching so hard for new music :classy:

Thread after thread makes my hype at about 45% honestly, it's all such a stretch.

HauntingHollow

lol she shortens song on every tour, when will these gays stop reaching ? :selena:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Illuminati

She would just replace songs with new ones rather than remove them entirely. She's doing this because her hip is clearly not doing well 

TEANUS

I mean it’s clear that she cut down the artRave (Aura, MJH, Fashion!, CLLG) to add Judas, You and I and Bang Bang

Even in the Monster Ball she replaced Brown Eyes with You and I in Summer 2010 and removed So Happy I Could Die for Born this Way in 2011

You could be into something

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

VOLANTIS

She had many more shortened songs for the BTWBT compared to this tour but didn't add a significant new song to the setlist besides Princess Die and SOFY on some dates. :sweat:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived