💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel about this?....

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

So I had a thought about Gaga’s next project. 

How would you Guys feel if she released “The Fame: Frankenstein”?

So it’d be a 10 year anniversary celebration with all of the original songs from “The Fame”, completely reworked (E.g. A Swing version of Boys,Boys,Boys. Or a ballad version of Just Dance or even just reworked vocals). 

Then she would also add “Frankenstein” and  4 more tracks to round it out to 20. 

It would be a great way to keep her relevant until ASIB is released and then promote that. 

Zmqor.gif

i doubt Gaga would even release a song as cheesy a title as ‘Frankenstein’ let alone do a spinoff of her debut album

I don't know if that would work cause The Fame is what it is because of it's 80s-inspired glam synthpop feel in all of the songs and changing it kinda breaks what makes the album so good and cohesive. It's like taking Born This Way and stripping it off of its pop-rock roots or eliminating EDM from ARTPOP. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Original Diva

Imagine gaga re-recording all of the vocals for the fame with the same instrumententals..  Ooh bitch

excuse me no

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, kizurl said:

Zmqor.gif

i doubt Gaga would even release a song as cheesy a title as ‘Frankenstein’ let alone do a spinoff of her debut album

it's basically confirmed tho, she already sang it backstage :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

it's basically confirmed tho, she already sang it backstage :selena:

We don’t know if it’s a coverup title for the actual song. Sounds to me like it since it was near Halloween plus Frankenstein just sounds awful lol

adamsenigma
Just now, kizurl said:

We don’t know if it’s a coverup title for the actual song. Sounds to me like it since it was near Halloween plus Frankenstein just sounds awful lol

Then again we're talking about some who names her songs "Jewels N' Drugs" and "Teeth" or "Hair" :selena:

PlanetChromatica

I don't think we will see a re-release of The Fame until at least it's 25th or 30th anniversary.

misunderstood
1 hour ago, calmar said:

Famekensteined :stalkga: 

omg...:selena:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
18 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I don't think we will see a re-release of The Fame until at least it's 25th or 30th anniversary.

Can't wait for Text You Pictures in LQ on that special 32nd Anniversary edition!!!!11! :selena:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived