achievement

JWT 100% SOLD OUT Only artist in 2017!

Eggsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIghtmareElm

She is a touring monster.  I swear Gaga, Madonna, and Beyonce are the only artists who can have flop singles and sell out a massive show everywhere.  

If she has a couple more top 10 hits next era, she could probably perform mostly in football stadiums on her next tour.  Football stadiums are much larger than baseball stadiums.  

2 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

She is a touring monster.  I swear Gaga, Madonna, and Beyonce are the only artists who can have flop singles and sell out a massive show everywhere.  

If she has a couple more top 10 hits next era, she could probably perform mostly in football stadiums on her next tour.  Football stadiums are much larger than baseball stadiums.  

tenor.gif

DeanWinchester

Now i need those "additional dates" rumors to come true so she can have at least $150M gross in the bag

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

hausofcy

i hate to be this person but the Belgian date has still lots of tickets available in every category. GA was sold out for the previous date but now lots op people have to cancel their tickets since at least 50-60% are students and the new date is right in the middle of exams period. I had to cancel mine too unfortunately since I have an exam the next morning.

🇯🇵

4 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Now i need those "additional dates" rumors to come true so she can have at least $150M gross in the bag

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

i hate to be this person but the Belgian date has still lots of tickets available in every category. GA was sold out for the previous date but now lots op people have to cancel their tickets since at least 50-60% are students and the new date is right in the middle of exams period. I had to cancel mine too unfortunately since I have an exam the next morning.

But it was sold out <3 I know thats cheating the system but sis.. Dont come for our Hype train :neyde:

Robo Ga

Is this true... I though Ed Sheeran sold out his tour 100% too..? 

Not trying to be a downer but I just feel like this needs a source check. 

🤖⚡️

2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Is this true... I though Ed Sheeran sold out his tour 100% too..? 

Not trying to be a downer but I just feel like this needs a source check. 

What i see for his 3 arena sets.

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/ed-sheeran-tickets-sold-out-in-under-five-minutes-35417761.html

"However, soon after the tickets were sold-out they were being re-sold on ticket touting website viagogo.ie for over €800 - ten times the original price of the tickets, which cost between €76 and €86."

Tyler1992

Coldplay- A Head Full of Dreams Tour & U2- The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 are two stadium tours that were 100% sold out. Also Guns N' Roses- Not in This Lifetime... Tour sold old all their 2017 shows. These are just three examples. She definitely isn't the only artist to sell out all shows in 2017. 

3 hours ago, hausofcy said:

Also Montreal apparently wasn't sold out? @Teal Ambition could you help :selena: did the other tickets ever sell 

Archived