opinion

Is DJWS dropping hints or am I going crazy

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

You guys are crazy to think that's the number comment. People comment on Gaga's post every second. There's no way to know what number comment you are unless you're like, top 5

Luke78619
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

You guys are crazy to think that's the number comment. People comment on Gaga's post every second. There's no way to know what number comment you are unless you're like, top 5

He probably just commented the number his comment would be at the moment he was typing it, I highly doubt he would think of your point and avoid doing it for that reason :laughga:

regardless, I don't think we should read into it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

even if this doesn't mean anything, she's definitely performing Frankenstein on the 19th, releasing a Joanne EP and adding 2 legs to the tour   

9 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Not really, if you see her post and it says 1665 comments and you commented you would be 1666th. 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

You guys think it’s cryptic, I think he was just the 1666th person to like/comment, in the same vain as “first!” He was probably pointing out the three sixes in his number

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Yeah you're crazy

This is "my fans think everything is cryptic" moment

exactly. Gaga is learning how we roll.

Monsterish

Anyway, it's pretty funny the 1+6+6+6 = 19th Nov. theory :lolly:

But, also the fact he posted 19th Oct., 1 month before the AMA :gum: 

IllusionLover

1666th it means LG6 to be LG666 so that means Pop music and satanic bops for the next era ala Judas :tony:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived