💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What would make you unstan Gaga?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Brolysskins

I'm not a stan, but i'd stop listening to Gaga if she started to become a sell out as in not being her authentic self

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti

Probably nothing, sans revealing she voted from Trump and her Hill support was the perfect illusion.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Well I guess if she stopped working towards peace and what she thinks the world should be. That's the reason I'm here (not the only one but the most important) and I wouldn't care that much about the music if she wasn't appealing to me as a person!

PS: I would love the music anyway, because she happens to be 1) my fav artist and 2) my fav person in this world but the 2nd one is what matter to me the most

If she leaves the pop scene.

but im not sure either, maybe she would be revolutionary even in other genres so that I could like em

She’s Gaga after all

@carminemorriello

malongaga
1 minute ago, The witch said:

If she marries and gets pregnant of dat guy she's dating now. :tongue:

You will be missed :bye:

Nothing.  The goodness she has within her as a person won't change because it's part of her character.  I stan the person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MusicLover83
3 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

If she ever works with sexual abusers! 

Um, r.kelly says hi! 😂😂😂

y'all are a bunch of hags when u diss mark, he did awesome with joanne plus he is hot AF my virgin bussy deserves it

I'm actually in this site because i love posting and reading some people's thoughts on music in general not so because i treat Gaga as a goddess so nothing regarding her music would make me ''unstan''. She can make as many generic bops as she wants and i'll still listen to them.:lolly:

1 hour ago, Yandere said:

If she leaves the pop scene.

Is this equivalent to leaving the pop scene in your view? :gaycat:

Archived