Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Anyone else feeling this way about the new music?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luxe Ford

He's proved to be a versatile white shadow so far, so I'm totally excited!

And whenever there will be a new album I'm sure it will feature a new name or two. And even though Max Martin is a genius I don't wany him aywhere near an LG record. Gaga can figure out that magic equation by herself.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

giskardsb

the fact that his fanbase likes to pre-judge everything and set expectations on Gaga that they want is the cause of so much conflict between fans and Gaga IMO.

Just allow Gaga to create and try to listen the first time with fresh ears without all the baggage.  Then you can judge the work.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

the fact that his fanbase likes to pre-judge everything and set expectations on Gaga that they want is the cause of so much conflict between fans and Gaga IMO.

Just allow Gaga to create and try to listen the first time with fresh ears without all the baggage.  Then you can judge the work.

Exactly what I said few hours ago :D

I'm just expressing my very early vague feelings about it. 

4 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

He's proved to be a versatile white shadow so far, so I'm totally excited!

Oh, I forgot to mention that in my post, he's indeed versatile. But, in my opinion, none of his songs stands out in her discography (bar Bloody Mary).

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

This 100%

Everyone has preconceived notions about what Gaga should release and who she should work with. Opinions are totally fine, but people shouldnt judge work that hasn’t even been heard yet.

She has many years and many albums to create with new producers and maybe she just felt like he was the perfect one to help create this music sonically. I’m just looking forward to all of it. :yay:

⚯͛

7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Honey, ARTPOP's "experimental sound" is NOWHERE near Bloody Mary, let's ****ing not :air:

Gurl, who you trynna fight? U said “experimental album”....ARTPOP. I wasn’t comparing BM to SLAYPOP.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, HolyFool said:

Gurl, who you trynna fight? U said “experimental album”....ARTPOP. I wasn’t comparing BM to SLAYPOP.

ARTPOP.... experimental??? Well, slightly :selena: I'd say Swine and Aura are experimental...

monketsharona

I would be more hyped for RedOne, BloodPop, Garibay or Darchild to be back.

Though I'm quite glad that it means Gaga will be back to dance pop music. But yeah I don't think I would have picked DJWS for a return lol

Anyway as long as Gaga keeps RedOne as producer on the songs he did I'm all fine. But honestly I think we are talking about 2 different projects here : LG6 and B-Side Joanne. 

52 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Anyone else who struggles to get hyped about the new music she's been working on lately knowing that it's produced by DJWS? :selena:

First and foremost, I wanted new people for her next album and so far it seems like DJWS will be the main producer of LG6. I wanted something fresh, bringing in producers she has never worked with. Stuart Price, Max Martin, Nile, Moroder... That said, even if she worked with some of her ex-collaborators/producers, Paul is definitely the last one I'd want. I'd rather have Garibay, RedOne, BloodPop, Darkchild....

Last time he was the main producer of her album was with ARTPOP and it's still her weakest album for me (Before, Little ARTPOPsters attack me, I like the album, listen to it, but compared to her other albums, it's fails to reach their excellence). I don't think he has produced her any memorable tune as well or something that stands out in her catalog. I know there's always 'another chance',  but he failed to do that plenty pf times.

As a side note, Bloody Mary is one of my favorite songs, but I don't think an experimental album like that is what I'm looking for from LG6.

Anyone? :selena:

Not a hater of DJWS, I think it's been long enough since they collaborated and he might sound different now, but I'm not that hyped for it, it's true. That said, I wish she worked again with Garibay. And I still dream of a Moroder collab, that would be iconic, and Nile as well.

yASSsss

I feel you. I wanted Gaga to work with new producers, someone that will bring out a new side of Gaga like Mark did. I’d rather have her work with Redone than DJWS ‘cuz its been so long since they last worked together.DJWS recently produced TC and I’m not a huge fan of the production but hey I’m all here for him to prove me wrong.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

BabylonHooker

I like RedOne more because he has a signature sound in every song he produced, they are melodic and up-lifting (even when it's a dark pop song like Alejandro, Bad Romance, Scheibe...). You don't get tired of listening to RedOne produced songs.

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived