đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

Somewhere in all the confusion

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

I am trying to keep myself hype-free. Why? Because Gaga has done these things a lot and then we all had to experience meltdowns. This time there is a big 'BUT'.

After postponing the tour she has to deal with some damages. Joanne is successful in America maybe because it has some country vibe. But on the other side, Joanne isn't so successful in Europe compared to America. It's a very strategic decision to release a B side or an EP for just gaining support in EUROPE. A song or A EP will help to lubricate the damages and also it can help to sell tickets. 

Remember, for THE CURE she started gaining popularity in SPOTIFY. 

So a song or an EP, it will do great! 

Correct me if I am wrong. Cheers! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

KleinGa

I love how we’re suffenly making up 19382 theories to go along with our delusional hopes :selena:

im here for it tho :lolly:

Neight Shayde

yeah that's what i'm thinking as well. I feel like she's going to release an EP so that there will be more hype when she adds international dates.

Bradley
40 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I love how we’re suffenly making up 19382 theories to go along with our delusional hopes :selena:

im here for it tho :lolly:

It's what keeps us going.

I really don't think we're getting sh*t since we're constantly getting hyped for nothing so I'll just believe it when I see/hear it 🤷🏻‍♂️

mister max
23 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Sorry but i feel like selling tickets is not her problem.:trollga:

This :poot:

The only shows she is struggling is the second barcelona date and antwerp, which usually gets sold out on the last day :poot:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived