💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fox8's new American Music Awards Advert (NO GAGA)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

A performance would have been nice but honey we didn't get hyped for that, we got hyped for new music, so no, no meltdowns till Gaga says it was just a prank :poot:

Edit: If that commercial was wrong this could be too /

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

This is the only account that I believe and that's the info [...]

Ok, but why ? :oprah:

Reality
2 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

A performance would have been nice but honey we didn't get hyped for that, we got hyped for new music, so no, no meltdowns till Gaga says it was just a prank :poot:

Edit: If that commercial was wrong this could be too /

People were hyped for the performance because they thought there would be new music. They're not mutally exclusive. 

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

No, only Selena and Xtinct were listed as performers. Drake, Chainsmokers & Ed as guests :selena:

well that means that is another advert all together so we can still hope that is happening...

Drin Lon
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

People were hyped for the performance because they thought there would be new music. They're not mutally exclusive. 

They are tho

She can release new music without debuting it at the AMAs lol

LetsGetHigh

Can you please delete this thread? 

This is NOT the ****ing update I expected when i came on here. thanks.

Edible Cloud
5 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

No, only Selena and Xtinct were listed as performers. Drake, Chainsmokers & Ed as guests :selena:

Whaaaat, this is another ad !  :nails:

"fox8 has updated its American Music Awards advert" sis... more like "fox8 has broadcasted a new American Music Awards advert"

tenor.gif?itemid=7425400

Reality
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

They are tho

She can release new music without debuting it at the AMAs lol

I meant they're not mutually exclusive in the sense that people are hyped about the AMAs because they believe that new music is going to be performed there. Why do you think that the top thread is "Frankenstein Nov 19th?" It's cause people were expecting her to perform at the AMAs and release new material. 

🃏🖤👹

PanPikus
3 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Ok, but why ? :oprah:

Because I can and because this account knew about netflix and Gaga's documentary in July 2016 :usrs:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Drin Lon
Just now, M Monstre said:

I meant they're not mutually exclusive in the sense that people are hyped about the AMAs because they believe that new music is going to be performed there. Why do you think that the top thread is "Frankenstein Nov 19th?" It's cause people were expecting her to perform at the AMAs and release new material. 

Ok but I think people are gonna meltdown over this for no reason since there are other confirmed performers that aren't in this "updated" commercial according to OP so what's the point :selena:

Archived