Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now I believe new music is coming

Rifek

Featured Posts

Okay.

So Gaga knows us.

And she knows we wouldn't stand all the hype about her new musicif it wasn't coming soon.

Christian is literally posting on IG her posed pics from the studio so I bet she has told him to do it.

DJWS posted about new music on the radio changing the world.

RedOne is playing with us about some scrapped song.

It's closer than we think.

I was really sceptical about new things coming right now but after those 2 days of rumours and facts I believe it's coming this month!

BTW I'm kinda drunk cuz I'm after 4 beers so it makes me more excited

Sorry for the mess and another thread but I feel that it's worth it and our great days are coming!!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i have 110% boarded the hype train for destination meltdown!

i7S7Mb1.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pray4FameGa

I completely agree, there's no way we're not getting a song now. She's gone too far, and she ain't clueless.

3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

BTW I'm kinda drunk cuz I'm after 4 beers so it makes me more excited

giiiirl how strong them beers :poot: 

But IA, it's all lining up a little too nicely... not going to get too excited until Gaga herself reveals something. BUT if we all remember, back during Coachella, we had no freaking idea The Cure was to be debuted. So anything is possible at this point.

❤ x ❤

Reality

I totally agree. The only thing that makes me a bit skeptical is that she said she'd take a rest from music next year. So, while I don't know if this is going to be a full-fledged album, an EP does seem likely. I know she said that she has "some more stuff up her sleeve," and I don't think she'd go through all this hype for a standalone single, so an EP does make sense.

🃏🖤👹

joemayzzin

whatever is going to happen will happen, i low-key agree with the OP that something IS coming sooner than we think but i personally am the kind of person that just likes things to occur with time.. if gaga thinks she is ready to release a stand alone single or EP then so here for it just as long as she is happy with the end result cause I'm sure we will all be!!

Sneaky Oliver

I have to say an EP release makes me extremely nervous. The new EP is going to be severally compared to TFM aka a masterpiece and maybe Gaga greatest album-cycle ever! If she wants to release it now she better work bish!!!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

AlexanderMagno
14 minutes ago, Kefir said:

And she knows we wouldn't stand all the hype about her new musicif it wasn't coming soon.

lol Gaga knows we would stand every type of hype she would give us and still stan her.

Archived