💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS is just boiling the tea about new music on radio!

Rifek

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA
8 minutes ago, KweenKty said:

Not with those refunds, pal. She had to rely on Superbowl because there had been NO demand for her before it took place. Isn't that sad for your supposedly talented fave? Talk me about desperation when MR was discounted for 6 weeks. Gaga is like Icarus from the myth. Katy is here to stay despite her downs during this year.

On topic, this won't help her career. She's been in too deep since 2011. Sadly.

More like the Super Bowl relied on GAGA to get there ratings up. Not the other way around honey. :cryga: keep trying to convince yourself otherwise.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, KweenKty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

so pressed! lol

Monster in Scotland

LIKELADYAGAGA
30 minutes ago, KweenKty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

you just sound desperate. I feel bad. Gaga is back on top and you just want to knock her down. Sorry bud.

You guys should really ignore that Katy fan. Even if Gaga flopped, she will always be a tier above Katy. We really shouldn't be bothered by them; it's actually quite embarrassing. You don't see Beyonce fans bothered by Demi Lovato do you?

19 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

DJWS just tweeted about a song getting played on the radio, and insinuated it would be played a lot for a long time. Meanwhile a NYC radio DJ tweeted about a new Gaga single/era starting at the AMAs. Maybe her team/Interscope already has the radio deals lined up and everyone knows it's going to be a hit :giveup:

Receipts :gum:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

This is all to much. if nothing happens this month I'm going to leave one hundred million tapes behind.explaining why GGD drove me to melt.

52 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

lol

pressed much?

He's so cute :diane: he created an account just to say that

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived