šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS is just boiling the tea about new music on radio!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Finally supporting Christian after all these insta pics ;)! So hyped for whatever is coming! Its coming soon! No doubt about it!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, Stef said:

Friendly reminder that Paul has a career outside of working with Stefani x

Unless he is collaborating with another artist I have never heard any of his individual work on the radio, Gaga is the only artist he's been seen with over the past month. Just something i'd point out :lolly:Ā 

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Unless he is collaborating with another artist I have never heard any of his individual work on the radio, Gaga is the only artist he's been seen with over the past month. Just something i'd point out :lolly:Ā 

Maybe, idk maybe heā€™s just over ambitious about his new work? I just find it weird heā€™d do this whole thing about doing something massive when itā€™d be Gagaā€™s lyrics, Gagaā€™s vocals, and Gagaā€™s name on the track :SĀ 

unless sheā€™s doing a DJWS x Lady Gaga just like selena and marshmello, selena and kygoĀ 

Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Runway
1 hour ago, KweenKty said:
Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

Katy's Germany dates...

Fr1AzDhV.png

lmNux4y5.png

Ā 

The kii is Chained to the Bubbling-under had huge payola over there and she even did promo :rip:Ā 

She is OVER

tumblr_o3fv23xBNl1u6n38po1_250.gif

That J

Dusted off my disco stick cuz baby it's readyĀ to ride one more time. Ā Let's do this!!!Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ferretti
1 hour ago, Kimblue said:

Christian spilling the hot tea.:tea:Ā Taylor would never. We love daddy Christian now.:tony:

Literally so real. All hail Daddy C.

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

AnnTakamaki
3 hours ago, KweenKty said:

Not with those refunds, pal. She had to rely on Superbowl because there had been NO demand for her before it took place. Isn't that sad for your supposedly talented fave? Talk me about desperation when MR was discounted for 6 weeks. Gaga is like Icarus from the myth. Katy is here to stay despite her downs during this year.

On topic, this won't help her career. She's been in too deep since 2011. Sadly.

How about your desperation ? Coming to Gaga site to spread hate already desperate & pathetic enoughĀ :ladyhaha:Ā and "check your fave's careerĀ before you come and talk to us"Ā 

giphy.gifĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

GloZell Green
2 hours ago, KweenKty said:

Not with those refunds, pal. She had to rely on Superbowl because there had been NO demand for her before it took place. Isn't that sad for your supposedly talented fave? Talk me about desperation when MR was discounted for 6 weeks. Gaga is like Icarus from the myth. Katy is here to stay despite her downs during this year.

On topic, this won't help her career. She's been in too deep since 2011. Sadly.

Get over it, we know Katy stans don't understand anything beyond a superficial song about sex or going to parties 24/7, but Gagie clearly doesn't have to adjust her image. Compare the album debuts. I believe that your fave had tour bundles and a said "hit" that fans kept forcing in others' faces yet came short of Joanne's debutĀ :confused:Ā It's time to stop.

Spoiler

And I realize that you're going to try to bring up the $3.99 discount from Amazon and I hope you also realize that it didn't last for the entire week and required a $40 subscription to purchase the album at the discounted price, good riddance and have a nice dayĀ :lana:

Ā 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JohnsBrownEyes
2 hours ago, KweenKty said:
Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

Bitch djnduhnejbhbd the FACT that you joined this gaga fan site two hours ago just to troll and act a fool is beyond tragic and frankly quite pathetic. pack up and leave quietly before you get your ass handed to you.Ā 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

Bitch djnduhnejbhbd the FACT that you joined this gaga fan site two hours ago just to troll and act a fool is beyond tragic and frankly quite pathetic. pack up and leave quietly before you get your ass handed to you.Ā 

Welp heā€™s triggered cuz Katy fans donā€™t have real forum like we do.. so he had to make acc here even if that means talking **** about Gaga when Katy is floping hard..

I love Katy tho.. Donā€™t know what she did to get this awful fans..Ā 

phantasmas
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

I don't ever get on the hype train but does Paul's music outside of Gaga, get played on radio?

most djs dont get picked up by radio stationsĀ unless they have a songĀ that theyveĀ producedĀ for a big name star

djws is known better in the indie/underground scenes like most djsĀ :lolly:

yall need to listen to his artRAVE set and let the light inĀ :bon:

edit: and then listen to ARTPOP roght after, henny!

Archived