💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Gaga’s voice on MJH!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I found myself to be a huge fan of MJH lately. I have been listening to it a lot, and I realized how much I love how her voice sounds on it. I live for her dark tone on it and just the way she sings it! 

That bridge on it tho>>> :) 

Like when she sings, “Mad Magical in Amsterdam” and the emphasis on “Amsterdam” and when she sings,  “My brunette roots start to sprout” and the emphasis on “Sprout”. 

Anyone see this and agree with me? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Poissonche

Mary Jane Holland is such a great song ARTPOP is so good Lady Gaga is a legend I agree it's wonderful it's wow it's amazing WIG FLEW each time.

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Also you have a pretty eye

Thank You! :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Tom Nook

She has so much sass and confidence in her voice love that idgaf attitude, ruuuuuuuuuusssiiiiiiiaaaaaan hoooooooooookeeeeeerssss

tumblr_mykvohizWB1to1fzso1_250.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

MJH was my immediate favorite but lost the rank to other ARTPOP songs, but it's no less amazing.

Her voice is so bombastic and powerful on it, it's truly a highlight of the album :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Robo Ga

Exactly! MJH is sooooooooooo underated! Best song vocally on ARTPOP for me because she used her Fame-style vocals (rather than "Dope vocals" or Opera-sounding vocals that were on most of the others) and I love the heavy electronic production. The layers used on the vocal tracks are awesome because she sounds sweet and sexy and parts and then rough and edgy at others. Also, just listening to it brings me back to 2013/2014 because I was OBSESSED with it then

🤖⚡️

Tomiel25

MJH is so dark and sexy everytime i hear it i hav a 

tumblr_ncmucntxfl1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

Also is my fav on ARTPOP.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

mucinex

In the beginning I really didn't like it, but a few months ago something hit me, and now I can't listen to it with the volume any lower than 100% :tony:

Solitaiire
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I'm gonna get dragged but she sounds so bored in the chorus. Pre chorus in the demos SLAY though

Honestly I feel the same way:neyde:

Archived