💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This was definitely Gaga’s Year!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

After BTW I don’t think there was a year where Gaga was played on the radio as much as 2017. I work for Simon mall and they has her on rotation since the first quarter, the way they dived the quarters is by seasons; spring, summer, fall and winter. Gaga was on rotation since the beginning/spring playlist with TEoG and the Cure, during the summer they kept the Cure and added Just Dance, now for the fall they still kept the Cure and switch Just Dance for TEoG again.

The reason why this is impressive is because either the person in charge of the playlists for Simon Malls is a LM or the Gaga impact was really big after the SBHTS because she’s been the only one to have two songs on each playlist , also Simon malls  is the largest shopping mall operator in America with more than 325 malls 

i wouldnt be surprise if this also the reason why The Cure got so much attention. 

giphy.gif

Gaga keeps growing and certain ... enemies keep flopping

Not talking about anyone in particular :poot:

Spoiler

xo9KHDK.gif

This is what you get for your shitty Brave copy stealing our No. 1

I work at Taco Bell and 3 songs come on : The Cure, Million Reasons, and Perfect Illusion. 

DeanWinchester

I hope she only gets bigger from here on. Even a BTW-sized era commercially would be great with the acclaim of TFM

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I work at Taco Bell and 3 songs come on : The Cure, Million Reasons, and Perfect Illusion. 

No Gaga, no Crunchwrap Supreme

tumblr_ompjdwguUw1rn7bzro1_400.gif

3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

No Gaga, no Crunchwrap Supreme

tumblr_ompjdwguUw1rn7bzro1_400.gif

I'm about to say something I shouldn't...

Spoiler

What about fries? French fries with a side of nacho cheese are coming to taco bell for $1 USD, coming first quarter 2018 :poot: (I have receipts)

Serial Chiller

Yes it's clear our girl is gaining traction! Everyone who shat on Joanne and said Gaga had given up should check themselves out. I believe she has a long game plan and whatever comes next will decide that. :golfclap:

actsleazy
4 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I'm about to say something I shouldn't...

Reveal hidden contents

What about fries? French fries with a side of nacho cheese are coming to taco bell for $1 USD, coming first quarter 2018 :poot: (I have receipts)

:saladga:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

1 minute ago, actsleazy said:

:saladga:

That explains the feelings of me and all my coworkers. They look disgusting. They're colored orange in our previews.

actsleazy
Just now, gabeoz said:

That explains the feelings of me and all my coworkers. They look disgusting. They're colored orange in our previews.

FOR WHY :barf:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

5 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

FOR WHY :barf:

Spoiler

qIXTzA0.jpg

actsleazy
Just now, gabeoz said:

Hide contents

qIXTzA0.jpg

they're more orange than the cheese omg

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Chuckles
13 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Yes it's clear our girl is gaining traction! Everyone who shat on Joanne and said Gaga had given up should check themselves out. I believe she has a long game plan and whatever comes next will decide that. :golfclap:

Didn't she said that she has her whole career planned already?

Archived