A songwriter teased Lady Gaga / RedOne music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
19 minutes ago, Chic said:

I don't think those tracks were scrapped because of quality, she just wanted her yeehaw era

Yeah Joanne maybe was the album little monsters didn't want but apparently it was an album what she needed to do. (Even though I am glad we got it).....

Mirages
9 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

Wheres Execuse Me No when you need it :madge:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Tom Nook

Oh wow Act II, Born This Way outtakes, the mysterious DJWS studio time, RedOne info, when do you think we’ll be getting The Fame Monster tea

200w.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LordEnigma

She NEEDED to release Joanne. It really brought the focus from her crazy antics (which I ****ing love) to her vocal talent. The GP is pretty much won over especially since she has sold-out shows.

I think it was a good revamp era - you can tell because the Joanne World Tour theme isn't so apparent as her past tour's themes (it's more a greatest hits tour).

I feel like LG6 is going to bring back darkpop-Ga and I can't wait (I'm hoping it's a disco themed album :giveup:)

antpats2

Did red seriously play it to everybody he came in contact with in 2016 :air: honestly  omg I can’t 

13 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I'm mad now. For a highly skilled songwriter to get chills like that and remember the songs YEARS later makes me sad we probably will never hear it. :neyde:

You guys are upset about a hypothetically better album when in fact we all do not know at all the quality of that redone “album”.  If it’s was good enough and innovative enough she would have released it. 

monketsharona
Just now, antpats2 said:

Did red seriously play it to everybody he came in contact with in 2016 :air: honestly  omg I can’t 

Do we know it's him that played it to that songwriter ? 

Maybe the guy worked with Gaga at one time

Ken Zahn
15 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

Excuse me no 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Jed said:

You guys are upset about a hypothetically better album when in fact we all do not know at all the quality of that redone “album”.  If it’s was good enough and innovative enough she would have released it. 

That's not often reality, especially when J&D made the cut of one of her albums x) 

Archived