Mychal

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VillainTina

HML

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

5 hours ago, Kefir said:

She has to put it on the setlist just for one night! 

Knowing Gaga she'll probably do it on the last few shows. :selena:

Queen Gloria

When she came to San Francisco, the red cross showed up on the screen and my friend and I thought Judas was coming next. I think they were having technical difficulties and had to cut out the Bloody Mary/Paparazzi/DIC section of the show (She also came on stage two hours late :stalkga: but that's none of my business..)

3 hours ago, Edonis said:

I’d rather hear something new over Judas any day :laughga: but still cool I guess :laughga:

I think everybody would rather hear something new over judas :trollga:

Ken Zahn
4 minutes ago, SWhaaaat said:

I think everybody would rather hear something new over judas :trollga:

excuse me no

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

jpZim.pngexcuse_me_no_is_the_new_bitch__please_by

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

NIghtmareElm

Lol stop.  She's not going to perform anymore songs.  I'm pretty sure she has retired Judas from her live performances.  When was the last time she actually performed it?  

I was at the first LA show.  I heard DWUW playing when I was waiting to be let into the venue.  It has never been on the setlist.  

It was mentioned that they have about 10 songs set for her but probably won't get performed.  They probably have them programmed it in just case she wants to but more than likely she is going to stick to her usual setlist, which is what most artists do. Unless it's a really special night or special city.  Like You and I.  

lgaga1fan
4 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

Lol stop.  She's not going to perform anymore songs.  I'm pretty sure she has retired Judas from her live performances.  When was the last time she actually performed it?  

I was at the first LA show.  I heard DWUW playing when I was waiting to be let into the venue.  It has never been on the setlist.  

It was mentioned that they have about 10 songs set for her but probably won't get performed.  They probably have them programmed it in just case she wants to but more than likely she is going to stick to her usual setlist, which is what most artists do. Unless it's a really special night or special city.  Like You and I.  

Judas has been on every single tour minus The Fame Ball so far....

lgaga1fan
5 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Ever since I heard this audio footage of Judas being Rehearsed 

i always thought that the Red segment / Second Segment was missing something. When I heard this 

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1wtky1w0JkJ

i was sure that Judas was one of the programed songs.

credits to @drinkmytears for audio 

Yep this is real. PI sounds almost exactly how it was at my soundcheck in Vegas

Katsuki Bakugo

I thot this was gonna be aboot how redone used premade stems...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

drinkmytears
8 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Yep this is real. PI sounds almost exactly how it was at my soundcheck in Vegas

I don't really know how anyone could doubt it was real when I was posting on this forum during my backstage experience and was able to answer a lot of questions and give some tea. I said that the show opened with A-YO and was followed by Poker Face, which was kind of true because Diamond Heart wasn't visible on the setlist I saw. I also confirmed the order of Joanne/Bad Romance/The Cure/Million Reasons because those were soundchecked in order. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I don't really know how anyone could doubt it was real when I was posting on this forum during my backstage experience and was able to answer a lot of questions and give some tea. I said that the show opened with A-YO and was followed by Poker Face, which was kind of true because Diamond Heart wasn't visible on the setlist I saw. I also confirmed the order of Joanne/Bad Romance/The Cure/Million Reasons because those were soundchecked in order. 

I also have another question: do you have another download link for it cause I want Bop this This. I’m using my phone and wondering if you could put this on a google drive or something. I don’t want to pressure you to do it, but if you could it would mean everything to me

Mychal

Archived