💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

ARTPOP Album Cover (ARTPOP x Tudor)

Grigio Guy

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy

ARTPOP

Hello everyone! So I spent a while on this and don't exactly know how to feel about it. :selena:

I would greatly appreciate your guys' opinions and/or critiques! Thank you sistren :lolly:

EDIT: Tried fixing the perspective

366871510014776.png?itok=bWk5_zQj

Religion is a product to sell.

HausOfMiklaus

DAtj144XcAESEG5.jpg

Seriously this is amazing work. It really captures that classical art x pop kitsch imagery that Gaga repped during the ARTPOP era.

GAGASLAYME

I'm really diggin  how the koons ball is slightly behind gaga instead of directly n in front of her:golfclap::hug:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

actsleazy

this is beautiful! my only comments are to make the koons ball more prominent, and try something different from the wood flooring.

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

CyanLights

This isn’t actually 100% what I was expecting from the ARTPOP cover when we got descriptions of it 

FATCAT

I really like it, but the perspective is hella funky with that floor and the stand :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

Grigio Guy
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

This isn’t actually 100% what I was expecting for expeting from the ARTPOP cover when we got descriptions of it 

tenor.gif?itemid=4833649 

Lmao

Spoiler

eUN5P2Y.gif

Grigio Guy
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I really like it, but the perspective is hella funky with that floor and the stand :giveup:

Oh god I just noticed this. I've never been good with the whole perspective thing. :toofunny:

ImpossiblePrincess

INCREDIBLE truly wig snatched.gif

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Illuminati

The aesthetic of it is nice but yeah, as someone pointed out the perspective is way off, you can especially tell by comparing the statue base to the floor panels

CyanLights
11 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4833649 

Lmao

Reveal hidden contents

eUN5P2Y.gif

If you’re referring to the typo i corrected it :selena: my phone is being buggy lol

but if you’re referring to the actual concept i was being serious lmao, on twitter people were saying how it was a statue of gaga with paintings behind her and this is literally that I imagined a statue in an art gallery, I genuenly like the cover you made 

Archived