Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-fired-flipping-off-donald-092121275.html She-ro will likely get a slew of offers, plus she prolly has a case against her former employer... like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
buttsicle 6,484 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 "lgbt" i don't think this has anything to do with LGBT WOOHOO YAHAA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryanripley 86,575 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 "lgbt" https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KooKoo 1,032 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 "flipped of Trump" Dreaming is free Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LetsGetHigh 52,683 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 4 minutes ago, KooKoo said: "flipped of Trump" Gave him the middle finger Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sizzily 14,574 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 Well, here’s the “you don’t have freedom from consequences” liberals love to babble. I’m glad things work both ways. Inside my head I have the best time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted November 6, 2017 Author Share Posted November 6, 2017 9 minutes ago, ryanripley said: "lgbt" Oops...😎 like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryanripley 86,575 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 1 minute ago, Booker DeWitt said: Well, here’s the “you don’t have freedom from consequences” liberals love to babble. I’m glad things work both ways. sure, but it was pretty dramatic to fire her over a middle finger https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rumours 45,521 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 30 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said: Gave him the middle finger “Flipped Off” instead of “Flipped Of” That’s what @KooKoo was referencing I believe. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Meruk Holland 2,444 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 20 minutes ago, Booker DeWitt said: Well, here’s the “you don’t have freedom from consequences” liberals love to babble. I’m glad things work both ways. She doesn't seem to be too shook up about it. She expressed more indignation at the reason she was fired (and more the fact the there were fellow coworkers who had also violated the same rules and were keeping their jobs) than actually being fired. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted November 6, 2017 Author Share Posted November 6, 2017 17 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said: “Flipped Off” instead of “Flipped Of” That’s what @KooKoo was referencing I believe. Oops ..😎. X2 like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KooKoo 1,032 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 18 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said: “Flipped Off” instead of “Flipped Of” That’s what @KooKoo was referencing I believe. Thanks. I was being a smarta**. Lol! Dreaming is free Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
uo111 5,285 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 1 hour ago, Booker DeWitt said: Well, here’s the “you don’t have freedom from consequences” liberals love to babble. I’m glad things work both ways. You should try reading the article first. This would be fine but it’s not being applied across the board so it’s discriminatory. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Qualle1 1,385 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 Thank you for sharing the article. L♡VE the little overview "Cycling in America": MAKE LOVE NOT WAR Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.