BeIIadonna
Just now, viniferrett said:

we don't have a asshole like troy to destroy the era this time tho 

Then on with the B-Side we go!! :woohoo:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I just saw it in a forum here a few hours ago. That’s why I said apparently cause I’m not confirming anything 

Like I said in my comment “apparently

please don’t get salty over my comment when I didn’t state that she did or didn’t. 

hmm it was not to you, I didn't even read your comment :selena:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

2 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

I was there. She was really passionate about releasing Joanne's cut songs on a B-Side but was worried fans might not want it. Our group reassured her and she sang one of the songs. The song was awesome, and I'd love to hear more of it. But yes, I think it's way too early to talk about singles and whatnot. It was a very impromptu performance.

:sharon:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, River said:

hmm it was not to you, I didn't even read your comment :selena:

Sorry I’m just salty today :sweat:

mans plus I thought you were coming at me cause my comment was a “she said backstage” one :poot:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

I thought they really didn't get any time to talk to her backstage?

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Justin Hanks
Just now, Pluto said:

I thought they really didn't get any time to talk to her backstage?

She moved the photo op to after the show and started doing a Q&A.

Perfume
14 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

I was there. She was really passionate about releasing Joanne's cut songs on a B-Side but was worried fans might not want it. Our group reassured her and she sang one of the songs. The song was awesome, and I'd love to hear more of it. But yes, I think it's way too early to talk about singles and whatnot. It was a very impromptu performance.

no shade but if u were there u should at least remember some of the lyrics since it was last night

an angel held me like a child

Justin Hanks
2 minutes ago, So Legit said:

no shade but if u were there u should at least remember some of the lyrics since it was last night

It's not much, but I remember “Piece you back together like we’re Frankenstein”, as she repeated it several times. I'm trying not to reveal too much, because I don't want to get in trouble. I didn't even want to reveal the name but someone else leaked it and it's already everywhere (though she definitely said was leaning toward calling it FrankensteinED). The song also had a lot of her trademark ooh's and silly nonsense words. She was holding out one of them and her voice did a cute little crack and she smiled and stopped after that. :)

Archived