💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

RedOne: Eight songs recorded, one Grammy-worthy

Rifek

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Gay said:

So this will be 3 weeks of people making up rumors and and others getting hyped. Where do you guys find the energy :giveup: 

then the amas will come and she’ll sing a song from Joanne :selena:

Or she won't perform cuz it still isn't confirmed :selena:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't even think he counted it in those... In an other interview he said those eights were finished and we all know Angel Down (RedOne version) was just a work tape

Maybe the finished song didn't fit the Joanne sound so she included a stripped down and reworked versions instead. Why wouldn't he count it if she liked it so much she ended up still putting it on the album.. twice.

10 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Or she won't perform cuz it still isn't confirmed :selena:

I was gonna say in my OC “then the amas will come and she either sings a song from Joanne or worse yet, flat out cancels” but I didn’t wanna be too harsh lol :madge:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Maybe the finished song didn't fit the Joanne sound so she included a stripped down and reworked versions instead. Why wouldn't he count it if she liked it so much she ended up still putting it on the album.. twice.

Because he defintely counted his mixed and mastered songs (he actually said it), and Angel Down wasn't by him

25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Because he defintely counted his mixed and mastered songs (he actually said it), and Angel Down wasn't by him

But redone did write angel down with gaga :huh:

... and now i just sit in silence.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

But redone did write angel down with gaga :huh:

Yeah but the mixed and mastered version on the album was by Ronson, Bloodpop and Lady gaga. RedOne was only credited as writer. 

The Work Tape well, it was just her on the piano and RedOne at the guitar, he didn't really produced anything, no mix... It was just a recording in one shot. She finished that song she wrote and composed with RedOne with Ronson and Bloodpop, so no he definitely didn't produced it, that's why I don't think Angel Down is not amongst those eigh finished song she mentioned

5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah but the mixed and mastered version on the album was by Ronson, Bloodpop and Lady gaga. RedOne was only credited as writer. 

The Work Tape well, it was just her on the piano and RedOne at the guitar, he didn't really produced anything, no mix... It was just a recording in one shot. She finished that song she wrote and composed with RedOne with Ronson and Bloodpop, so no he definitely didn't produced it, that's why I don't think Angel Down is not amongst those eigh finished song she mentioned

Oh, yes you are right

Btw you are cute :oprah:

... and now i just sit in silence.

52 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

it's just crazy. Like she records these songs, ends up releasing C2C, breaks up w Taylor, moves to Malibu, becomes a chicken farmer, turns country, releases Joanne, and here we are. 

Like, what the hell is she going to do next!

Become a nun with a mean back hand.:neyde:

hood.png

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Oh, yes you are right

Btw you are cute :oprah:

Haha thanks :yay:

JazzGa
1 hour ago, gag said:

Can I just say how inappropriate it was that Redone revealed stuff like this? I don’t know the full story so I’m not judging him but this interview (done at a point where Gaga barely knew where the album was going) along with the fact that he played a chorus of Frankensteined to an interviewer back in May 2016 (according to a forum member) isn’t sitting well with me. 

I see your point about respecting the privacy and integrity of famous people you work with, and not just using them as a name drop to gain attention for your own tracks (cough cough Carey NoKey aka Fusari cough)... but at the same time, for a pop producer, most of their work is attached to one celebrity or another. If you want to talk about and promote your newest projects, you will probably end up talking about the celebs you worked with recently. It's hard to balance respecting celebs vs. not being allowed to talk about your own damn projects. I think RedOne was OK because he was talking about his most recent work, which happened to be with Gaga. It would feel disrespectful to me if he suddenly started bringing up Gaga years after their most recent work together just to draw attention to himself or his un-Gaga-related release 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

I wonder if Dive Deep/Deep Blue was one of the tracks they recorded together

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I see your point about respecting the privacy and integrity of famous people you work with, and not just using them as a name drop to gain attention for your own tracks (cough cough Carey NoKey aka Fusari cough)... but at the same time, for a pop producer, most of their work is attached to one celebrity or another. If you want to talk about and promote your newest projects, you will probably end up talking about the celebs you worked with recently. It's hard to balance respecting celebs vs. not being allowed to talk about your own damn projects. I think RedOne was OK because he was talking about his most recent work, which happened to be with Gaga. It would feel disrespectful to me if he suddenly started bringing up Gaga years after their most recent work together just to draw attention to himself or his un-Gaga-related release 

yeah and RedOne was literally asked about it in every interview he made... The hype was real about him being back to be honest

Henri Bardot
1 hour ago, Gay said:

So this will be 3 weeks of people making up rumors and and others getting hyped. Where do you guys find the energy :giveup: 

then the amas will come and she’ll sing a song from Joanne :selena:

We just need to pray for a DiC performance.

If it's Million Reasons again I'm :awkney:

pooiota

Just now, Henri Bardot said:

We just need to pray for a DiC performance.

If it's Million Reasons again I'm :awkney:

yeah IF she’s indeed performing (because it’s not even confirmed like the good sis Kefir reminds us lol) I'd rather her perform a Joanne song (DIC or even the cure but the cure is so unlikely tho) instead of a new one tbh 

Archived