💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

RedOne: Eight songs recorded, one Grammy-worthy

Rifek

Featured Posts

The tracks Lady Gaga has laid down in preparation for her first studio album since 2013 include at least one Grammy-worthy song, producer RedOne said here in an interview with EFE.

The pair that combined on hits such as "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" are working together again.

"We have recorded around eight songs, but I don't know their future, because she is still searching for the album's exact direction," RedOne said of the new Gaga material. "Four of those songs are very powerful, and one is a Grammy song, very special."

https://www.efe.com/efe/english/entertainment/redone-new-gaga-tracks-include-future-grammy-winner/50000264-2943232

Spoiler

"Frankensteined" is probably one of them! :giveup:

Beautiful memories :selena:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the chances of any of these leaking is just so low, I can't even get remotely excited.

Gaga's team has been on point with her product since 2012, and as much as I want to get all hyped like the rest of y'all, these songs are but a mere urban legend at this point. :selena: 

❤ x ❤

TheRoof

still we get a grammy worthy song tho :diane: also stream the song to get 100m views before grammy nominatios :grr:

JohnnyVersace

It's just crazy. Like she records these songs, ends up releasing C2C, breaks up w Taylor, moves to Malibu, becomes a chicken farmer, turns country, releases Joanne, and here we are. 

Like, what the hell is she going to do next!

Can I just say how inappropriate it was that Redone revealed stuff like this? I don’t know the full story so I’m not judging him but this interview (done at a point where Gaga barely knew where the album was going) along with the fact that he played a chorus of Frankensteined to an interviewer back in May 2016 (according to a forum member) isn’t sitting well with me. 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

it's just crazy. Like she records these songs, ends up releasing C2C, breaks up w Taylor, moves to Malibu, becomes a chicken farmer, turns country, releases Joanne, and here we are. 

The songs were recorded after C2C sis

monketsharona
Just now, Illuminati said:

I feel like the grammy worthy song was Angel Down lol, cause of the message

I don't even think he counted it in those... In an other interview he said those eights were finished and we all know Angel Down (RedOne version) was just a work tape

FilthyPOP414
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like the grammy worthy song was Angel Down lol, cause of the message

Meh. She wrote better stuff. 

5 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

it's just crazy. Like she records these songs, ends up releasing C2C, breaks up w Taylor, moves to Malibu, becomes a chicken farmer, turns country, releases Joanne, and here we are. 

this was after c2c wasn't it

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, gag said:

Can I just say how inappropriate it was that Redone revealed stuff like this? I don’t know the full story so I’m not judging him but this interview (done at a point where Gaga barely knew where the album was going) along with the fact that he played a chorus of Frankensteined to an interviewer back in May 2016 (according to a forum member) isn’t sitting well with me. 

I don't think he disrespected her or anything he was just very confident and excited to push those songs.

Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

Meh. She wrote better stuff. 

he hypothesized, literally never knowing the truth because we will never know the quality of those songs

So this will be 3 weeks of people making up rumors and and others getting hyped. Where do you guys find the energy :madge: 

then the amas will come and she’ll sing a song from Joanne :selena:

Archived