💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Would this commercial lie

It’s pretty much official.. They are just waiting to officially announce her as a performer on their tragic twitter acc or facebook page I guess...

tragic 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hanks

So now she's dropping Frankensteined as a single and performing it at the AMAs?

As someone who was actually in the room when she sang it... Trust me, none of this was even remotely hinted at. Where's all this news coming from? It's disconcerting to see how much a story can grow in a day.

Ah, well, enjoy your inevitable meltdowns. When you fall apart, maybe you can frankenstein yourselves back together. :reductive:

NIghtmareElm
13 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She's not listed on the AMA website as a performer though.  

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

As someone who was actually in the room when she sang it... Trust me, none of this was even remotely hinted at. Where's all this news coming from? It's disconcerting to see how much a story can grown in a single day.

Ah, well, enjoy your inevitable meltdowns. When you fall apart, maybe you can frankstein yourselves back together. :reductive:

Inb4 new lyrics :poot:

But yeah, I don’t know where y’all get these random release dates and stuff from? 

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

As someone who was actually in the room when she sang it... Trust me, none of this was even remotely hinted at. Where's all this news coming from? It's disconcerting to see how much a story can grow in a day.

Ah, well, enjoy your inevitable meltdowns. When you fall apart, maybe you can frankenstein yourselves back together. :reductive:

True tea... I guess people like all this hype... But like u said meltdowns are inevitable... 

lgaga1fan
23 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

Neither is Shawn, Pink, Kelly, or Sam Smith

CyanLights
37 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

32 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It’s pretty much official.. They are just waiting to officially announce her as a performer on their tragic twitter acc or facebook page I guess...

tragic 

25 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

I believe this commercial was confirmed fake 

LordEnigma
30 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Omg thank you. This again proves why I barely believe anything said about celebrities on this website - it goes from a comment they make to them releasing a new album tomorrow.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I believe this commercial was confirmed fake 

How and why would someone lose all that time to make this commercial just to troll bunch of fans? O.o

5 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

The title of this thread is SO misleading and I can't believe the mods haven't changed it. 

Whats misleading? The title is alright

nattuggla
12 hours ago, luckythisway said:

I snapchatted RedOne asking about Frankensteined but of course Snapchat is  down at the moment :emma:

Did you try it again afterwards?:stalkga:

The AMAs is real and so is the new single performance. Will the single be Frankenstein(ed)? Let's wait for November 17 :gaycat:

Gardevoir
5 hours ago, Justin Hanks said:

How was the song?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Linus Gaga
16 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I snapchatted RedOne asking about Frankensteined but of course Snapchat is  down at the moment :emma:

Omg Same I just snapchatted him tooo:derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Bear locked this topic

Archived