news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

The title of this thread is SO misleading and I can't believe the mods haven't changed it. 

🤖⚡️

gstring

would everyone who got to see her backstage at M&G tomorrow ask her personally about frankensteined?... :selena: please for the sake of this cult site :pray:

Spoiler

or just start asking about act 2 and all this Joanne b-side rumours:bon:

Little little

gstring
4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

The site was down for a minute what happened? :gum:

right :'v i've got a heart attack for a second :excited2:

Little little

PunkTheFunk
26 minutes ago, sillynate said:

The site was down for a minute what happened? :gum:

Haroon farted

wellhello74r5s.gif

Guys, I'm probably perfect illuding :laughga: myself here, but have you seen tour dates arround AMA? 
I bet she will launch the song at 11/17 and record the AMAs performance between 11/17 to 18. Recording it and launching it on 17th she will prevent any leaks and a whole week is counted for BBH100. Then she has a show on 11/20 an then a whole week to promote the song. After december 18th she has almost a month to promote the EP. Don't worry I won't die if nothing happens, I'm used to it :selena:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

PsychicGuru

For y'all who are 200% certain she's performing Frankensteined at the AMA's :classy:
(I'm hoping too TBH, but just be ready) :emma:

N77SbqN.gif

Gaga's #1 fan

1 minute ago, PsychicGuru said:

For y'all who are 200% certain she's performing Frankensteined at the AMA's :classy:
(I'm hoping too TBH, but just be ready) :emma:

N77SbqN.gif

I'll be with my boyfriend watching, just in case. We were together when PI came out, when the videos came out, when the album leaked. We supported each other to prevent us both to freak out. But I know that we'll be laughing so hard when she just performs Million Reasons again :ladyhaha:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Regina George
14 minutes ago, rohkeus said:

Guys, I'm probably perfect illuding :laughga: myself here, but have you seen tour dates arround AMA? 
I bet she will launch the song at 11/17 and record the AMAs performance between 11/17 to 18. Recording it and launching it on 17th she will prevent any leaks and a whole week is counted for BBH100. Then she has a show on 11/20 an then a whole week to promote the song. After december 18th she has almost a month to promote the EP. Don't worry I won't die if nothing happens, I'm used to it :selena:

I love this concept... hopefully you’re right...

PsychicGuru
2 minutes ago, rohkeus said:

I'll be with my boyfriend watching, just in case. We were together when PI came out, when the videos came out, when the album leaked. We supported each other to prevent us both to freak out. But I know that we'll be laughing so hard when she just performs Million Reasons again :ladyhaha:

:excited2::excited2::excited2:

tenor.gif?itemid=3470378

Gaga's #1 fan

Regina George
9 minutes ago, rohkeus said:

Oh honey I wish.. But it’s hard to find real straight guy (hello craig b :reductive:) who’s Gaga fan.. welp I’m doomed..

Thank God I have my lesbihonest partner @Anastasia so we could go through this together... 

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, FloatWithME said:

She's not even confirmed to performed at the AMA's.  Get ready to be disappointed.  

Would this commercial lie

• Bear locked this topic

Archived