đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song do you think is the epitome of the Joanne era?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Joanne and Million Reasons tbh

Especially with her description of what she wanted Joanne to be and what she wanted to make, for anyone who would never have thought that a pop star like Lady Gaga could make something that would speak to them, especially on a personal level. Those songs imo do that. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
onion boy

idk where else to put this but i was playing DIC earlier and now my 8 year old sister wont stop singing it and we're at dinner w my catholic grandparents :saladga:

derpmonster
42 minutes ago, onion boy said:

idk where else to put this but i was playing DIC earlier and now my 8 year old sister wont stop singing it and we're at dinner w my catholic grandparents :saladga:

Maybe your grandmother will tell her not to go getting all maudlin about a dance. :emma:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Duella Dvil

Million Reasons or Just Another Day

Really marrys the concept of healing and togetherness

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Pamelaisley
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Me too! Hence why I picked it. I'm glad you feel the same. :firega:

I second this!! Hearing SP and that freakin' guitar for the first time brings back so many memories!! I was working on my Halloween costume that night and I was happy for the first time that year. :nick: Plus, it was so western sounding and I just love a cowboy, you know, so that's what I associate Joanne with. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

4 hours ago, Hades said:

A-Yo or Sinner's Prayer because the first Divebar show always reminds me of the era and its start. Awesome memories!

This. I won't forgive her for Sinner's Prayer not being on the setlist, I love so much that song and one of the reasons why is because it was a completely unnexpected performance on the first Dive Bar Tour. 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Lord Temptation

A-Yo - Million Reasons - Sinners Prayer

are the Holy Trinity of Joanne.

Archived