💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song do you think is the epitome of the Joanne era?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

By this I don't mean which is the most popular. But which one gives you the biggest Joanne vibes if that makes sense. For me it’s Sinners Prayer. I feel the words are so authentic to Gaga when you dissect them and that it's closest to the feeling she tried to create for us.

I absolutely adore Perfect Illusion as my favourite track but this isn't about favourites, just which track defines the album not including the title song.

If you pick one of the popular songs that's ok, I'm looking for individual opinions. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-Yo or Sinner's Prayer because the first Divebar show always reminds me of the era and its start. Awesome memories!

DIC

when I think about the album I think about masturbation.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Hades said:

A-Yo or Sinner's Prayer because the first Divebar show always reminds me of the era and its start. Awesome memories!

Me too! Hence why I picked it. I'm glad you feel the same. :firega:

sipthistea

Angel Down (Work Tape) 'cause it represents the past (Her discarded work with RedOne), the present (The Joanne era and JWT) and the future of Joanne...

PrinceOfTheStorm

Sinner’s Prayer. It’s one powerful, and really dives in the feeling of recollection in this album.

I feel like a lot of these songs feel like baby MTN’s :stalkga:

signing out

Nobody ever talks about this song, it's always forgotten and discarded like the first piece of bread. But to me the most beautiful song of the album Angel Down !!!!

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

Angel Down (Work Tape) 'cause it represents the past (Her discarded work with RedOne), the present (The Joanne era and JWT) and the future of Joanne...

Angel Down Work Tape. Too bad that sis got cut from the JWT. :lolga:

signing out

Sneaky Oliver

Perfect Illusion! All the raw scenario, the raw sound, the video, the cropped top+ shorts outfit and cowboy hats, everything kinda screams Joanne 

it also has the acoustic version 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Glamourpuss

I'm loving all your answers. :firega:

You're all making me either view the songs in a different light or making me remember why I fell in love with them in the first place. 

Reality

Million Reasons and A-YO in my opinion.

Million Reasons really dominated this era, but I also really feel like A-YO captures the spirit of the era.

🃏🖤👹

Archived