šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: What Song Will Gaga Perform at AMAs 2017?

slayo

Which song?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

• *New Single*
    • Diamond Heart
    • A-YO
    • Joanne
    • John Wayne
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Come To Mama
    • Angel Down
    • The Cure

Featured Posts

While we're all excited for Gaga to stream a song from her Joanne World Tour for the AMAs, which song will it be?

Many fan-made rumors have been circulating that she will perform a new single, but we all know that ain't happening lolĀ :selena:

Other rumors believe she'll push to release Dancin' In Circles as the next single from Joanne.

Personally, I believe the title track, Joanne, is the most realistic option for her to do during the AMAs.

Make it stupid!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I don't think she'll release a single.

She will just perform JoanneĀ to promote the tour imo

... and now i just sit in silence.

PartySick
1 minute ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

Wait I'm behind on the news. Is she doing a live stream from the JWT that will be on the amas?

The "confirmed news" is that she's performing for the AMA's but she'll be at a JWT show that night so the only way she can perform for the AMA's is through a live stream of the JWT :poot:

Praying for DIC tbh.

šŸ’š

and i oop
Just now, PartySick said:

The "confirmed news" is that she's performing for the AMA's but she'll be at a JWT show that night so the only way she can perform for the AMA's is through a live stream of the JWT :poot:

Praying for DIC tbh.

Thanks!Ā :hug:

ElectricAlley

Iā€™m thinking it will be The Cure! The song is her newest, and I think the performance really shows the vibe of the tour well. The performance isnā€™t really to promote the song, but the tour.Ā 

Reality

To be honest, I think thatĀ if she's performing, it's going to be new material. She's been teasing stuff with DJWS, he said that we'd get stuff "sooner rather than later," and it just seems like the perfect opportunity to do so. I just don't find it realistic for her to just live stream a segment of the tour unless the tour is providing something new and different.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Reality
2 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

Iā€™m thinking it will be The Cure! The song is her newest, and I think the performance really shows the vibe of the tour well. The performance isnā€™t really to promote the song, but the tour.Ā 

Why would she need to promote the tour though? It's not like she's having a low turnout. She's having a fabulous turnout.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

juicyjuicy

Remember when she was on Jimmy Fallon? ...and then she did ARTPOP. Great performance, but random song choice.

Ā 

She'll probably do Joanne.

Ā 

If she's live streaming from the AMAs, depends when her set is, and what song she's about to perform...that'll probably be the one.Ā 

27 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

If she's live streaming from the AMAs, depends when her set is, and what song she's about to perform...that'll probably be the one.Ā 

She isn't gonna livestream. The AMAs start at 8 PT aka 11 ET. DC is ET so her show will be done by the time the show starts. She'll probably just prerecord Joanne or DiC.

Archived