💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Marilyn Manson

Solitaiire

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

He has work/do something with my 2 main faves, ICONIC

Once he presented an MTV Moonman with Miss Mandy Moore and hi remixed LoveGame by Gagz, only legends tbh, he also was iconic enough in pop culture that he made it to MTV's CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH, just like Britney, Xtina, Mandy Moore, P!nk and other iconic artists

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

He has work/do something with my 2 main faves, ICONIC

Once he presented an MTV Moonman with Miss Mandy Moore and hi remixed LoveGame by Gagz, only legends tbh, he also was iconic enough in pop culture that he made it to MTV's CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH, just like Britney, Xtina, Mandy Moore, P!nk and other iconic artists

He liked Mandy’s tweet earlier today :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz
Just now, RAMROD said:

He liked Mandy’s tweet earlier today :giggle:

omg, really?? ICONS supporting each other, valñnvlavnn

now they just need to collab in a thriller film tbh, cuz i dont see them doing music together in any way

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DiscoHeaven23

I remember being in elementary school in the late 90's/early 00's and first hearing about him from the kids at school. 

I WAS TERRIFIED

Unfortunately, that fear has turned me off to him even as a 20-something. 

Kinda like how a clown come over and ate my food once when I was 3, and i'm scared of clowns to this day. 

ferris-bueller.gif

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

omg, really?? ICONS supporting each other, valñnvlavnn

yup. I screen capped it lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

yup. I screen capped it lel

mjslvdnlanvlanvlanñsanvaal  OMG, the iconic Candy, and lmao i RIHmember that tweet :sharon:  i liked it too

SpookyKid

@RAMROD pretty much summed it up, you should really watch his interviews and listen to his music with an open mind, it's great.

If you want a good album to start with I'd say Mechanical Animals, it has a touch of glam and it isn't so heavy as other of his albums, you may enjoy it!

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

BornSimon

I ****ing love him, his music, his imagery and the way he expresses himself. I could watch his interviews all day, such a smart guy. His last two albums, The Pale Emperor and Heaven Upside Down, are amazing, and so are Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood.

Archived