💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
story

Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Ziggy

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

How do you think the movie will do critically? 

It really depends on how they alter the pacing problems. I can see them praising the acting and music as is, though.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

I signed up but where do you specifically sign up for a star is born? The site is open for Australian residents too so hopefully there’s a screening for me omg let’s hope Aus isn’t left out 

You can't sign up for a specific movie, but if you're in their target market they'll contact you. I think we pretty much all are, but I also told my sister to sign up since she is a woman :gaycat: 

who will love me when the night is over

9 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

B*tch what :duck:

I was there when she sang it live at the shoot and honey trust me when I say it’s a BOP!!! It has similar vibes to the cure but much sexier :giveup: and it’s so catchy! 

antpats2
1 hour ago, Hopeless said:

I was there when she sang it live at the shoot and honey trust me when I say it’s a BOP!!! It has similar vibes to the cure but much sexier :giveup: and it’s so catchy! 

Is this about Do That? Ive heard it apparently sounds kinda like Be Alright by Ariana Grande lol

Oriane

I don't know if you know much about movies, but how is it technically ? The direction, the shots, the editing ? Is it very simple and academic or is it more daring and artistic ? Does it remind you or any other movie/directing/shooting/editing style ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

PanPikus

Is 'Digging My Grave' the song played few times in the movie?
I can't wait for the trailer or teaser :giveup:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

yASSsss

the movie comes out in 7 months. they should release a teaser trailer soon :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Runway
4 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

the movie comes out in 7 months. they should release a teaser trailer soon :neyde: 

Imagine Gaga wins her AMA and presents the ASIB trailer from the JWT :diane: 

yASSsss
Just now, Runway said:

Imagine Gaga wins her AMA and presents the ASIB trailer from the JWT :diane: 

whew,what a concept

IMG_4577.GIF.f840f6024e4fd7fce0ddf954608

19 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't know if you know much about movies, but how is it technically ? The direction, the shots, the editing ? Is it very simple and academic or is it more daring and artistic ? Does it remind you or any other movie/directing/shooting/editing style ?

The directing is fine, but nothing to really write home about, the editing is a big problem as the pacing is a big issue. I would say there's nothing particularly artsy about the direction and that Bradley is a fine director. Here's the bets way to think of it: individual scenes work well, but they don't really tie together all that well if you ask me hence the editing problem.

Ooolong
6 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Some specific, some general. Like, one was "what were your favorite scenes in the movie?" and then the opposite. Then another was like, "rank each of the elements of the movie" and had a scale for each specific element from acting to singing to music comp to pacing (:gaycat:)

Oh cool! I'm glad that they asked about pacing, since it seems to be an issue. If they actually make note of the answers on the surveys then the final product should be great. :excited2:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

5 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

Oh cool! I'm glad that they asked about pacing, since it seems to be an issue. If they actually make note of the answers on the surveys then the final product should be great. :excited2:

Yeah I want to see it again when it gets released to see how different it is from what I just saw

yASSsss

On a scale of 0-10,how would you rate-

-the movie

-the soundtrack

-Gaga's acting

:gaycat:

FrankGutz
6 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Then you'll really like this music! If I could liken it to any particular band I would say it is a little Springsteen (not the anthemic one she usually emulates, but the somber and more introspective one), and a little Kevin Morby/slightly U2. Its different for Gaga but sounds super good. The pop r&b stuff I have a harder time placing what it sounds like but I can say it isn't as intense as DWUW, more akin to The Cure (only in that it has a sweeter vibe like TC). My favorite song was actually one of the rock ballad numbers but I'm also more inclined towards that genre. Still, it's a FANTASTIC song and super well-performed.

k, now im perchedT for the album

6 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

I'm so excited about this soundtrack ! Country/Pop/R&B, this will never happen with a 'studio album', too much different style. But that corresponds to the story ("Country singer" > "Popstar").

ajksdanvñanvlanvkasn   I CAN SMELL THE GRAMMYS 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived