Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Ziggy

Featured Posts

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
1 hour ago, Green Detox said:

Does the credits say "Lady Gaga"? Or she really sticked to Stefani Germanotta?

my guess is 'Stefani Germonatta'

pWQA2AI.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DoremonLove

Wow i am so late to this post:selena: i had questions but pretty Much everyone asked everything:lana:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Admin changed the title to Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!
CautiousLurker
12 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Whose dumb decision was this? :rip: 

inb4 Gaga's :selena:

Phaye Monster
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

inb4 Gaga's :selena:

Inb4 it’s DIC promo:giggle:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Andy McQueen
11 hours ago, Red said:

Prove us it's not another "my mom works at netflix" mess

My thoughts exactly. (I'm still judging you, @Rush)

5 hours ago, Ooolong said:

What sort of questions were on the survey? :tongue:

Some specific, some general. Like, one was "what were your favorite scenes in the movie?" and then the opposite. Then another was like, "rank each of the elements of the movie" and had a scale for each specific element from acting to singing to music comp to pacing (:gaycat:)

57 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Whose dumb decision was this? :rip: 

Yeah a flash frame vagina was a little bit odd but maybe a choice for the sake of "raw" aesthetic?

5 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

I always thought her acting in Machete Kills and Sin City was pretty good considering she had really small

Hotel was ok tbh, we had some episodes where she acted really good, i remember the episode of her past, placed on the 40s or something, omg i loved that one, i think the first episodes were the bland ones and maybe cuz she wanted to be over the top for the role of The Countess

To be fair ive seen singers doing really really bad at acting, Madonna [overall shes terrible], Britney Spears [was painfull to watch her on Crossroads], Rihanna [i didnt liked her at Battlewhatever], Beyoncé [i feel her akward at acting, idk]  and some other had ok roles like Ashanti in RE, Mariah in Beautiful

I think Gagz is in the list of singers turned actor that i like, Mandy Moore overall, Joss Stone with the Tudors

Yeah she's believable. Some middle aged woman in front of me was crying at some parts haha. Gaga is by no means in any way, shape, or form one of the problems of this movie so everyone can breath a sigh of relief there.

1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Wow so many pre-screening so early tho

:nails: why?

Actually lots of movies do this we just don't hear about it because Gaga isn't in it hahaha the reason is to get polling from as large a sample as possible so they can know what to improve upon before the movie is out! For instance, my friend also saw an early screening of that Tarzan movie from a few years back and said the apes were still 2-D and none of the CG was even finished yet :laughga: they're probably doing more for ASIB because there is very little CG necessary so changes are easier to make

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Ziggy said:

Actually lots of movies do this we just don't hear about it because Gaga isn't in it hahaha the reason is to get polling from as large a sample as possible so they can know what to improve upon before the movie is out! For instance, my friend also saw an early screening of that Tarzan movie from a few years back and said the apes were still 2-D and none of the CG was even finished yet :laughga: they're probably doing more for ASIB because there is very little CG necessary so changes are easier to make

ahh I understand :golfclap::kara:

Is there any possibility of having another songs that are only for soundtrack and were not in the movie? 

+ @Ziggy thank you for making this thread and thank you for answering our questions.

Archived