Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Julianna Margulies sexually harrased by Steven Seagal & Weinstein

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Actress Julianna Margulies said in an interview that producer Harvey Weinstein and actor Steven Seagal both tried to sexually harass her earlier in her career. The star of TV’s The Good Wife claimed that she was led to their rooms by female assistants ostensibly for business reasons.

In the Seagal case, Margulies was 23 when a female casting director asked her to go to the actor’s hotel room at 10:00 pm to go over a scene. She was told it was between her and another actress for a role that would get her the coveted Screen Actors Guild card.

When she arrived at the hotel, the casting director wasn’t there, but Seagal was. When she entered his hotel room, “I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life.” Somehow, Margulies said, she got out of the room “unscathed. I never was raped. And I never was harmed. And I don’t know how I got out of that hotel room…I sorta screamed my way out.”

A far more wary Margulies recounted a 1996 encounter with Weinstein. She was in her third season of the TV series ER and told that if she met with Weinstein, she would get a screen test.

“She knocked on the door, and she was standing behind me,’ Margulies recalled. “And he opened the door in a bathrobe. I could see that there were candles lit in the room, and there was a dinner for two. And I saw him stare at her, daggers.”

Margulies turned to look at her companion. “And I caught her in a shrug – like, “What could I do?” And he looked at me, furious, and he took the door and he said, ‘Just wanted to say good audition.’ And he slammed the door.”

Margulies did not get the part.  And although she is now established enough to avoid future such incidents, she asked, “What’s a sixteen-year-old actress supposed to do?’ she asked.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/juliana-margulies-claims-sex-harass-by-harvey-weinstein-and-steven-seagal-1202201691/amp/

GypsyBabe

One of my favorite actresses of all time. Im so sorry that this stuff has been happening :ohno:

⚯͛

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

One of my favorite actresses of all time. Im so sorry that this stuff has been happening :ohno:

She was so lucky she managed to get out of that without anything gravely happening. Steven Seagal literally had his GUN out :wtf:

GypsyBabe
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She was so lucky she managed to get out of that without anything gravely happening. Steven Seagal literally had his GUN out :wtf:

I know! This is literally so out of control :duck: These poor women and men...being taken advantage of...

⚯͛

MelbHawker

Someone fix the spelling of her majesty's name on the thread title before I actually start crying

Archived