Lady Gaga to perform at the AMAs

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

Guys, this isn't funny. I was brought in for questioning earlier today (on a Sunday) by my local police department. They told me that I had vandalized a wikipedia page and I was facing 2 years in jail + I had to pay 2,000$ if I wanted this to stay off my record.

I, also have 400 hours of public service and I'm going to lay low from now on. This is not funny and It was brought to my attention that they are tracing you all down for vandalizing the wikipedia page, which is a very serious crime punishable by the law. Some say, it's worse than murder. Because you can get away with murder™, but not with vandalizing wikipedia pages. Peace out

I legit thought you were being serious until I read "Some say, it's worse than murder." :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Petrichor

As someone who is an avid (actual) Wikipedia editor, and was the one who created literally one of the most-viewed Wikipedia pages in its history - the page for Born This Way - as well as the pages for ARTPOP, Cheek to Cheek, and Joanne, I can tell you right now that as long as you’re not writing about anything illegal when you’re vandilizing, you will not get in trouble. If you write something about killing, raping, etc., then your IP address will most-likely be forwarded to the appropriate authorities, most likely the FBI.

highlikegaga
2 hours ago, Petrichor said:

As someone who is an avid (actual) Wikipedia editor, and was the one who created literally one of the most-viewed Wikipedia pages in its history - the page for Born This Way - as well as the pages for ARTPOP, Cheek to Cheek, and Joanne, I can tell you right now that as long as you’re not writing about anything illegal when you’re vandilizing, you will not get in trouble. If you write something about killing, raping, etc., then your IP address will most-likely be forwarded to the appropriate authorities, most likely the FBI.

Finally, someone with real information about the issue to come forward. :golfclap:Thank you for clarifying that. :hug:

/thread

She is included in a brand new ad from AMAs!

I know it's probably because she is nominated but they could teas us that she's performing as well!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Luna Lovegood
18 hours ago, HauntingHollow said:

BTS is performing ? Slay :giveup:

giphy.gif

luna’s advocate

Teal Ambition

KELLY WAS JUST ANNOUNCED

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ModernEcstasy
40 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

KELLY WAS JUST ANNOUNCED