💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you enjoying Taylor Swift's new musical direction?

Guille

Are you enjoying TS's new musical direction?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. QUESTION^

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Title.

Personally, I think that (besides some tacky and basic lyrics) the writing and composition of her songs remain unbothered, it's still within her line and musically she knows how to create catchy melodies.

I just can't seem to get into these trap-urban pop she is craving for. Could she stop for a while with those basic-trap drums in all her single songs?

If Ready for It...?'or Call it what you want' had had a better production more towards a pop banger they'd definitely be much better.

I don't know, I like what she has released so far, just not love it. (and I am a huge fan of hers)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, when I first saw the snake teas, I expexted her to take an urban/dark/pop style. I like it though

... and now i just sit in silence.

2 minutes ago, Guille said:

I just can't seem to get into these trap-urban pop she is craving for. Could she stop for a while with those basic-trap drums in all her single songs?

See, as an avid electronic music fan, I like the production of the songs, but not the vocals. That Ready For It song? give me the instrumental and I could bop.

Yes. Lyrically it's not as strong as her previous music imo (at least so far), but it feels like a big middle finger in a way, and I'm excited for the rest of the album & era.

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

See, as an avid electronic music fan, I like the production of the songs, but not the vocals. That Ready For It song? give me the instrumental and I could bop.

what do you think is wrong with the vocals?

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

bloody g

Yes, Michael Jackson aka his male counterpart is shook

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

18 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

what do you think is wrong with the vocals?

The actual way she’s singing them, not her voice, not the lyrics, but how she’s applying the lyrics to the different sections of the instrumental. 

Like with Ready For It, her vocals and such during the chorus seem fitting and I quite enjoy it but that talk-rap thing she is attempting to do for the rest of the song is just cheesy and isn’t fitting for the song itself. Obviously others enjoy the song, and that’s fine, but for me, the song becomes LIGHTYEARS better if you leave the chorus and remove the rest of her vocals. She should have just sang the rest of the song instead of what she ended up doing. 

Johnny Wayne
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

The actual way she’s singing them, not her voice, not the lyrics, but how she’s applying the lyrics to the different sections of the instrumental. 

Like with Ready For It, her vocals and such during the chorus seem fitting and I quite enjoy it but that talk-rap thing she is attempting to do for the rest of the song is just cheesy and isn’t fitting for the song itself. Obviously others enjoy the song, and that’s fine, but for me, the song becomes LIGHTYEARS better if you leave the chorus and remove the rest of her vocals. She should have just sang the rest of the song instead of what she ended up doing. 

I don't see how she could have sung over ready for it's instrumental in the verses but if you see it, enlighten us with a remix :gaysia:

Spoiler

That will be up for 5 seconds before tay sues you :selena:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Archived