Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith talking about skipping school to go to a Gaga concert

monketsharona

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna

1 minute ago, tomdsgn said:

I’m sorry but this is bullshit.

Sam Smith is the same age as me and I was 18 when I went to see The Monsterball.

You finish school at 16 in the UK, and the fame ball was only a year before The Monsterball. 

College/UNI Still counts :woot:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

Sam Smith is the same age as me and I was 18 when I went to see The Monsterball.

You finish school at 16 in the UK, and the fame ball was only a year before The Monsterball. 

Why would he lie about this though :toofunny:

ryanripley

no, you can finish school at 16 (at least in those days) in the UK, then it's 2 years of college or sixth form and then university

now you have to stay in education until 18

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

tomdsgn

6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no, you can finish school at 16 (at least in those days) in the UK, then it's 2 years of college or sixth form and then university

now you have to stay in education until 18

Haha, stop. “You can” finish school. I’m crying. It’s the opposite of what you’re implying  

Either way, sixth form and college aren’t “school”, when people ask you don’t say “I’m in school” and they wouldn’t expect a note to say why you’re not in, you’re a young adult, unless you have bad attendance they really don’t care. 

ryanripley
Just now, tomdsgn said:

Haha, stop. “You can” finish school. I’m crying. It’s the opposite of what you’re implying  

Either way, sixth form and college aren’t “school”, when people ask you don’t say “I’m in school” and they wouldn’t expect a note to say why you’re not in, you’re a young adult, unless you have bad attendance they really don’t care. 

it's education, it counts as school :awkney: he probably said school cus it translate easier than sixth form/college

my college was incredibly strict with attendance and i got in huge trouble for skipping a couple of classes in sixth form so :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived